Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Guardian
    My point is i dont think them employing mindstar9 in any capacity is the best thing for their planet, and in turn for the universe.

This view is formed from me witnessing past events and noticing patterns. This is why i presented my take on those patterns, and magyar has elaborated some in regards to his encounter with entropia planets. his story was srikingly similar to what i saw at ahr.

The only reason why i decided to present my take on the happenings and history, is it would look a bit odd and unusual if i made a thread that looked like the following.

I disagree with ms9 being employed by planet cyrene for reasons i wont disclose.
    Following that the natural response would be to request these reasons anyway.

The whole point is just to make my take on the news noted. And judging from what i know, i decided the least damaging take would to do it in its own thread, rather than in the announcement threads.

All im doing is making my take on the situation known.

The last thing i want to do is to drag up all these things that this thread has been stuck on so far, as its in the past, and everyone deserves the right to forgiveness and a new chance. And such a thing is a personal decision, if i ever decide i want to take a fresh look at ms9 and see what happens thats my own personal decision, which should never really be discussed on a public platform.

As an example, due to past events, me and magyar wasnt exactly friends, but after all that was over, the call for a fresh start came, and i happily flushed away all past grudges and drama tension etc.

I hope this helps clear up a few things and helps people understand that i am always open for giving people fresh starts if i personaly decide they have indirectly deserved it. And i hope that explains how none of what i said was in any way intended to be an attack, an attempt to irratate old wounds or anything else negative of that matter. I was meerly speaking openly explaining where my mind was as the situation called for.

So yes, all i intend to do here is to make my take on the employment known.

And that is that i am doubting it was the best decision they could have made, and as always i am open to being proven wrong by the test of time.

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Stave Petty View Post
    And that is that i am doubting it was the best decision they could have made, and as always i am open to being proven wrong by the test of time.
    So you make a thread saying "omg she is gonna kill that planet"? Really?

Bullshit.

All im doing is making my take on the situation known.
    And supporting it by posting your own opinion as if it was fact, without anything to back it up.

Guardian
    So i make a post explaining everything, where my mind is at, what the reason for posting is.

And you just respond with the same old crap that this thread isnt for?

As i said, i was explaining where my mind was at the time, thats where it was, and after absorbing the contents of this thread, its not far off from that either, also if you read one of my responses, i clarified that my intention of saying that was i belive she played one of the leading roles in it. As the anti neverdie campaign ultimately resulted in next island having no developer.

::Edit::
    I may be right i may be wrong, but all that matters is thats what i decided i had to say, this isnt the time or place to be discussing these things in great detail as this thread has nothing to do with any of it. If your really that concerned about it and really want to, i am more than happy to discuss those things in a private message.

And that goes for anyone, i am more than happy to take discussion of my various views on ms9 regarding past drama and so on into private message, but it is my opinion that this is not the time nor place for such talks.

Im pretty sure ms9 doesnt really want such discussions happening in a public arena either, it does noone any good really.
    ::/edit::

Either way, as i said, i was just explaining where my mind is so when i say i dont think its the best decsion etc, it doesnt seem as odd and unexplained.

As with all of my responses, im just trying to steer this thread in the intended direction avoiding it degrading into something more negative and nasty than it needs to be.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

So, as i said, i dont think its the best choice in the intrests of the future, ive said my bit, and thats pretty much as far as my bit goes on that matter.

We will see how things play out, hopefully things will progress in a direction that is beneficial for entropia universe and the platform.

These are intresting times to be around, and hopefully with a bit of luck the expansion plans of the platform will ultimately go very well and the platforms population will begin to boom.

Unless given reason to do so, i dont think i have anything else to add to this matter.
    Last edited by Stave Petty; 09-13-2011 at 23:37.

Mature
    Mindstar has plenty of experience with events over the years. She's written lots of stories as well and I'm convinced she will do a great job. No matter of anyones personal disputes.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Either way, as i said, i was just explaining where my mind is so when i say i dont think its the best decsion etc, it doesnt seem as odd and unexplained.
    No, you presented your opinion (which most will probably agree is greatly flawed) as if it was fact, in order to back up your claim that MS9 would "kill Cyrene".

As such, you claimed that MS9 had killed other peoples business and would do it again, presenting no proof of this claim, not even a related quote.

If your intention was purely to tell people your opinion and then "move on", you could had done so by simply writing "I do not approve of MS9 being hired by Cyrene because of percieved actions in her past" instead of putting your opinion (yes, opinion) that she "led a witch hunt" and "killed NI" in the thread and flaunting it around as if it was some wellknown fact that everyone should know.

*yawn* Objections noted and apparently in the minority opinion.

NEXT!
    Alpha AG Geek \\ Founder- Manticore // VU 7.5 Colonist

Thread closed on request of OP.

Always willing to learn

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567