Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 67
  1. #11
    Mature
    Joined
    Nov 02 2010
    Posts
    53
    Other planets just arent good enough... Ms9 couldnt do much damage.

    She doesnt steal that makes her better then alot of ppl in EU... She cares about EU thats even better!

    Go use your anger in pvp instead!

  2. Sponsored Links
  3. #12
    Guardian
    Joined
    May 15 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by soderd View Post
    Go use your anger in pvp instead!

    No anger here, everything contained in that post are long past things just used as a tool to explain the reason why i believe this

    Just felt the need to speak my mind about it is all, nothing more

  4. #13
    Old
    Joined
    Nov 01 2010
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by soderd View Post
    Other planets just arent good enough... Ms9 couldnt do much damage.

    She doesnt steal that makes her better then alot of ppl in EU... She cares about EU thats even better!

    Go use your anger in pvp instead!
    I think the new planets will grow, they just need the time to develop a stable population and economy. Rocktropia seems to be a little busier each visit, as well as Arkadia but these things take time i guess. As for Next Island there are a few diehards i see there on each visit but the place is in serious need for blueprints, and item drops that are exclusive to greece/NI.

    Rome wasn't built in a day mate.

    All the best

    Dibs

  5. #14
    Guardian Nighthawk's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 09 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    235
    Quote Originally Posted by Stave Petty View Post
    Its constructive because i am speaking my mind as to why i belive planet cyrene has made a big mistake here, and instead of just saying that, im putting my money where my mouth is and explaining a completely undisclosed explaination as to why i belive this.

    And i reseve my right to do so.

    And no this is diffrent to what people did to neverdie, with neverdie they witchhunted and flamed him for over a year, here i just intend to say my bit once and move on, nothing else.
    1) Speaking your mind does not make it constructive. This is simply a hatepost directed against a single person, directly blaming said person for destroying other peoples business. This is called slander and is illegal.

    2) To call what happened with Neverdie a witchhunt is to over-simplify the whole thing and to ignore several facts and huge problems.

  6. #15
    Guardian
    Joined
    May 15 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    274
    This is a post explaining why i think its bad that cyrene employed her, nothing more.

    The evidence i present is simpilly the result of telling the truth.

    I dont care for saying things like "this is a bad move" without presenting why.

    Up to you weather you belive me or not when i say this, but i would never say such things about someone if i wasnt sure it was true. Its only slander if what im saying isnt true.

    Either way, as i said, i dont want this to deteriorate into going into the evidence and past drama, this thread is about me thinking the fact that she has been employed is a very bad and potentially fatal move.

    Please try to avoid pulling this off of the main reason of the thread.
    Last edited by Stave Petty; 09-09-2011 at 18:53.

  7. #16
    Mature Kitty's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 02 2010
    Location
    Wake Forest, NC
    Posts
    52
    Now I see why MS9 left. Frankly I don't blame her.
    I never saw her as a hate mongerer. She has reprimanded me in the past for things I have said about people that were a bit critical.
    She brought truths to light, that we, as grown-ups, could decide how we felt about it. She never "pushed" anyone to spread hate.

  8. #17
    Guardian Softhart's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 31 2010
    Posts
    324
    "She is the reason for the Fail of NI" Seriously???

    WOW I didn't realize she had that much power. Maybe they should have made her CEO of MA.

    But your entitled to your opinion even though I disagree. She can be a bit domineering, but that is also a good thing in certain circumstances. She stood up for something she thought was wrong and more power to her.

    I think she is a very good writer and I am happy for her. And to blame her for the death of Cyrene is just a bit overboard, don't ya think?

    Born 11-24-2006


  9. #18
    Guardian Nighthawk's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 09 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    235
    Quote Originally Posted by Stave Petty View Post
    Its only slander if what im saying isnt true.
    That is kinda the reason I said it was... and since you can not prove that it is true, it is slander.

  10. #19
    Hatchling
    Joined
    Nov 01 2010
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGeek View Post
    Interesting opinion.

    I do not share it.



    AG
    Agreed .

  11. #20
    Old Hijacker27's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 07 2011
    Posts
    109
    No clue what happened with atlas haven, as for the longest time my internet couldn't support both EU and web streaming at the same time, but I do not feel MS9 caused the downfall of next island. That was the fault of NeverDie not actually creating any content that didn't directly give him huge amounts of taxes (as well as not developing the economy at all).
    Loot sucks, then you ATH.

 

 
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •