Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijacker27 View Post
    Next Island is run by David Post, neverdie only built the planet at no cost to david to david post's design

2. Sponsored Links
    Mature
    Stave you're a friend of mine and even though you're entitled to have your own opinion I am disappointed by the fact you express it on the forum (again). MS9 is a nice person imo too (like yourself) that has spent plenty of time for the communities benefit (just like yourself). I think you should have this thread removed as noone will be better off with this thread around. Why not settle personal issues privately instead...

I can't agree with the post at all. We need some people to look at things in a cautious way...
    Posted via Mobile Device

Old Alpha
    Quote Originally Posted by Stave Petty View Post
    If everyone else can do it, so can i.
    Amen.

I may not agree with the op but do think everyone has the right to speak their opinion, and that more ought to do so more often. This virtual universe is like a prismatic gem with everyone's opinions, thoughts, and ideas being like one side to the multifaceted jewel. The rainbow spectrum of beauty comes alive to it's fullest when you look at all the sides.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 09-09-2011 at 23:24.

Stave I am posting my opinion just like you.

The only potentionally fatal error made was you making this thread.

All this has done is lower my opinion of you.

Guardian
    If being honest about my opinion regarding a specifc platform employee has caused you to be dissapointed or lowered your oppinion about me, then so be it.

Id rather be honest with my views within reason and know who my true friends are than pretend to have views i dont or keep quiet and have many friends that dont acctually like the real me

Like it or lump it, this is what i think and i have decided to excercise my right to express my opinion at this moment in time. But dont worry, i dont intend to keep banging on about it, just this once then ill be getting on with my life

No use in going on and on endlessly is there...

This isnt about personal issues, there are no current personal issues between me and ms9, im just expressing my concerns as to weather it was acctually the best decision to employ her to write and so on...

Quote Originally Posted by Airboy View Post
    Wow... you make it sound like MS9 is somekind of god with the power to destroy planets
    I think Cyrene will be awesome and i can't understand why MS9 could effect that in any big way....
    I agree..Your giving that woman way too much credit to be able to do all that. She only blogs and writes really.She isn't really involved in game anymore. But Cyrene just like all these other forums that have cropped up with each planet are going to need someone who has alot of time on their hands to keep up with a new planet. So Good Luck MS9
    Last edited by New York Rose; 09-10-2011 at 01:55.

...and an mmoRPG needs lore and a compelling story to immerse the players in. Calypso sure doesn't have that at the moment. (Are you listening, Kim and what's-yer-face?)

Without a story, the "game" could just as well be a featureless plane and the targets boxes or polygons of various sizes. Shoot a box, break it open, and get a prize...maybe. That'd sure save some development time!
    Alpha AG Geek \\ Founder- Manticore // VU 7.5 Colonist

Old Alpha
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGeek View Post
    Without a story, the "game" could just as well be a featureless plane and the targets boxes or polygons of various sizes. Shoot a box, break it open, and get a prize...maybe. That'd sure save some development time!
    Try safe mode sometime.

--moderator note--
    I deleted this thread as it was a clear personal attack. I don't know all the details between Stave and MS9 and frankly, I don't care.

However, after reviewing the OP, I've changed my mind about deleting it. There was no direct flaming and the OP simply stated their opinion (more on that later)

In the end, I'm not going to say that folks have a right to voice their opinions on these forums, because they are privately held and the owners/operators can do as they please.

So I'll just say that in this case, I'm allowing the OP to hear objections.

--/moderator note--

On a personal level:

Yes, MS9 is my friend, and yes, I clearly disagree with the OP. I believe he's wrong and is either misunderstanding certain situations, or completely lying. I choose to believe that he's just misunderstanding.

The basic complaint is that MS9 has manipulated people she's worked with for whatever purpose. The claim being that friendships, partnerships and even complete businesses have been damaged.

The problem with this complaint is that during her time here, lots of other occurrences have gone on without her involvement at all. And plenty of other groups that she has dealt with suffered no ill effects from her presence at all.

In short, I find no connection and disagree with you Stave. I think MS9 will do just fine in her new job and wish her best luck.
    Always willing to learn

Quote Originally Posted by Stave Petty View Post
    Next Island is run by David Post, neverdie only built the planet at no cost to david to david post's design
    You sure about this statement? Ever heard of contra deals?

Nothing in life is free...

And, in regards to your thoughts about MS9, here have a tissue and wipe the shit from your mouth/fingers.

My EU highlights
    Hunt: 15,214 Ped Kiana Old -29th September 2011
    Mine: 896 Ped Cumbriz Stone -3rd July 2008
    Craft: 1,358 Ped Theater Mask (M) -21st December 2010

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast