Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by Magyar View Post
    Why's the removal of the comments necessary? If he doesn't want to go on then he can just stop replying. There's nothing morally correct about adding a censorship clause as part of any arbitrary terms of redemption.

Wasn't meant to be viewed as a censorship clause but more as a retraction, then again that's just my opinion

2. Sponsored Links
    Fair enough. Retractions, formally, don't usually require the destruction of media with the previous subject matter included. Usually they simply say something to the tune of "Statements x,y,z from myself or my representative on this date were in error, or did not reflect the desired viewpoint accurately. Here is the correction."

Just FYI.
    Laudanum
    Welcoming new and advanced players!
    Nymphtown Castle
    Aesthetic Arts for your Entropian and Real World home.

Hatchling
    Fair enough. Retractions, formally, don't usually require the destruction of media with the previous subject matter included. Usually they simply say something to the tune of "Statements x,y,z from myself or my representative on this date were in error, or did not reflect the desired viewpoint accurately. Here is the correction."

Just FYI.
    Agreed.... (too short)

Guardian
    I stand by every word i said, instead of just saying "i dont think it was a good idea for them to employ her" without any explanation to why i said that, i gave a very detailed explanation behind it.

Coming out with such a strong opinion without any explanation as to why i think that in many ways would be much much worse. Or on the other hand, writing up a thread full of lies misinformation and bullshit would also be much worse. Instead i have just stated what i think and why i think it.

This thread, is no diffrent to all those many other threads criticising any other entropia employee.

When i say i dont want to go on with the issue, i mean i dont want it to go on and on and on and on and on for something completely ridiculous like a year, like those threads about neverdie did.

At this point im just clarifying myself where needed and steering things back on track, onto the topic of weather or not it was a bad idea for them to employ her.

And if you must know, Petty, is my surname. You must be getting desperate to use my surname as part of your argument as to why you think i should suddenly out of the blue decide that i was wrong and decide ms9 is the best thing thats happened to eu since sliced bread.

Old Alpha
    Quote Originally Posted by Stave Petty View Post
    And if you must know, Petty, is my surname. You must be getting desperate to use my surname as part of your argument as to why you think i should suddenly out of the blue decide that i was wrong and decide ms9 is the best thing thats happened to eu since sliced bread.
    Sliced Bread in EU was never any good because the refrigeration units don't work and the bread gets stale. You can't even plug in the refrigerators since there's no outlets in any of the estates.

Guardian
    Since when do you put bread in the fridge? :S

Idk about you but we put them in a bread bin in a cool dry place here in the uk :P

Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    Sliced Bread in EU was never any good because the refrigeration units don't work and the bread gets stale. You can't even plug in the refrigerators since there's no outlets in any of the estates.

hahahaha damn need to spread rep first!

Idk about you but we put them in a bread bin in a cool dry place here in the uk :P
    The fridge is a cool dry space

Born 11-24-2006

Old Alpha

We usually stick a loaf or two in the freezer part of the fridge. It stays good that way. Always sucks when you want to make some toast and all that's left is the heels. Yes, in the main part of the fridge it'd go bad in no time flat due to the moisture.

just seen this before going to bed ill comment on this tomorrow but this is the BIGGEST heap of shit i have ever read on ANY entropia universe related forum!

MS9 did a lot more than anyone in this community back in the days on bringing the community together doing events before many other people started to and done with her own money week after week...

She's only prepared to stand up for what's right if it serves her interests in doing so. When other players are being bullied and harassed in-game by others, where is she and where are her articles standing up for those who have not found their own voice, and where's her precious regard for the EULA then?

A person who is prepared to stand up for whats right doesn't pick and choose when to do it. They do it consistently, and without regard for where their own popularity may go as a result. Those who pick and choose their battles are opportunists, looking to carry out an action because of potential political and personal gain that might result from said action.
    Regardless if anyone "agrees" or "disagrees" with these statements..My admiration for them in voicing their opinion holds alot of integrity.. for them to stand up and stand behind their feelings. I really don't know that whole story that went on but maybe MS9 should discuss that with them.Apparently some strong feelings there.
    Last edited by New York Rose; 09-13-2011 at 07:00.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast