Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I've had plenty of experiences that can relate. When I was 10 years old I broke 3 of my ribs (free floating break), cracked my sternum, and broke 3 vertebra. All at the same time. And that was not considered critical (though it was considered child endangerment to have put me in that type of situation, but that's farm work.)

When I was 27 I was riding my bicycle from work to a friends store for lunch when some prankster in a 70's style Buick broadsided me. I broke my cheek bone, both wrists, 2 ribs, my and my left arm. 7 years later I still have no recollection of that event, and only know the story through witness testimony, and from my friends girlfriend who said she found me halfway to the store with a few people trying to revive me, in a puddle of my own blood.

I say these things because to say I don't know what it's like assumes too much.

I can understand the dramatization to a point, and I send my well wishes, but this isn't critical condition. It just sucks. Alot.

I reiterate my statement. Get well.
    Laudanum
    Welcoming new and advanced players!
    Nymphtown Castle
    Aesthetic Arts for your Entropian and Real World home.

2. Sponsored Links
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Magyar View Post
    I've had plenty of experiences that can relate. When I was 10 years old I broke 3 of my ribs (free floating break), cracked my sternum, and broke 3 vertebra. All at the same time. And that was not considered critical (though it was considered child endangerment to have put me in that type of situation, but that's farm work.)

When I was 27 I was riding my bicycle from work to a friends store for lunch when some prankster in a 70's style Buick broadsided me. I broke my cheek bone, both wrists, 2 ribs, my and my left arm. 7 years later I still have no recollection of that event, and only know the story through witness testimony, and from my friends girlfriend who said she found me halfway to the store with a few people trying to revive me, in a puddle of my own blood.

I say these things because to say I don't know what it's like assumes too much.

I can understand the dramatization to a point, and I send my well wishes, but this isn't critical condition. It just sucks. Alot.

I reiterate my statement. Get well.
    Right, at a young age peops heal quick. I have lots of scars too, gunshot wounds and all that, but this is the first time I shattered bone tbh. Mabe that should explain my dramatization especially at my age. Ye it sure sucks a lot man. But you know what? I should considder myself lucky as AlphaGeek pointed out, couldve been a lot worse. Man!, I am kinda worried and hope this heals well enuf for me to walk properly again.

Had me thinking a lot too. Perhaps karma for being such a naughty boy towards Mindark in the past. Acidents like this with heavy trauma does something to a man. Realy makes you think and asses your life etc. Life can slap sense into a person. Youve had your share of sucks and I appologize for assuming you dint know what you were talking about. Sorry man.

Sorry about your accident, hope you feel better.

With that being said, the tone I got from your thread is that you wanted a sympathy party. And then to go on and say Katching, like your going to sue your job for all they are worth and plans of making all this money was just in bad taste. Was it their fault? Or are you clumsy?

I would be more worried about how my health would be after all of that instead of how much money I can make out of it.

Born 11-24-2006

Damn that looks painful. Hope a quick and easy recovery for you
    Loot sucks, then you ATH.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Softhart View Post
    Sorry about your accident, hope you feel better.

With that being said, the tone I got from your thread is that you wanted a sympathy party. And then to go on and say Katching, like your going to sue your job for all they are worth and plans of making all this money was just in bad taste. Was it their fault? Or are you clumsy?

I would be more worried about how my health would be after all of that instead of how much money I can make out of it.
    Ye I can immagine how that might come over, your interpretation, but on Facebook lots of peops said Katching to me and I ignored it cos thats the least of my problems and certainly not my aim. Clumsy is not a issue due to the fact that I have been working in various Electrical fields of the trade. Low, middle and High Voltage for about 20 Years. Safety certified and always mindfull of safety. This was an accident due to the Non-certified Rolling scaffolding. The work-place Inspector interviewed me in the Hospital with photos, the works.

It so happens that witnesses were interviewed by him and the Police. The one very apparant thing to the inspector was that a decent certified and safe rolling scaffold is supposed to have a hatch and you accend or decend from within the scaffold. He is right, Ive worked with those types before. And the one i used, was always a balancing act because it has no hatch for a scaffold at that height. Takes guts to work with. Reason why brakes are not used on them is so that you can work by pulling yourself forwards hands holding the cable tray, ducts or pipes. As I fell i did try frantically grab for grip, but found none. The damn thing tipped over whilst I decended it from the side. The only way to do so. Same way I climbed it.

Just yesterday I recieved a call from a Lawyer in Holland who specialize in these type of accidents. He told me I may be compensated, etc. Though absolutelly no mention of any ammounts of moneys or anything. Exept for a small fee I should pay him and that the Government is covering the rest. He explained phases of taking this on and this is starting at Phase 1 now. No expectectations from my side, but sounds nice. I dont mind not getting my hopes up regarding this. Companies are insured for such accidents in Holland and compulsory. Perhaps varied types of compensation regarding accidents of any kind. Surelly I aint the first who got injured.

The investigation will show who was negligent etc. I work sober, and always carefull. My job description requires it, and I was not at fault.

Do you know why I am not driven by greed? Cos never in my rediculous lifetime thus far, have I had a large amount of money above 2K at any given time. I wasnt such a big depositor , but I was frequent and thats what I managed in EU with my VR ava. It is also human to dream. I have some. Bu tI aint gettin my hopes up. I look sober at life.

Thats all I have to say bout that.

My health is my priority indeed. The different levels of pain I am experiencing right now is kinda new to me cos of this being my first splintering fracture. The surgeon described it as a ugly break. Last night I woke from undescribeable pain. The meds had worked out/run their course, wherupon I felt and boy am I feeling. theres deep throbbing, pull-burning, hard cramping, warm oozing, pains all at once. Whole F*cking heap O Sucks!!! Crying, squirming freeking teeth clenching, deep moans. In my bed. I pop a Tramadol with a paracertamol at once. The waiting for those chemicals to work, takes sooo freeeking looooooooong. The hurt blows. Passed out at one point and dreamt a whole lot of wierdness in a deep sleep.

Still in pain as I am writing here to You Softhart. you know me better that whatyou are judging me for. I am constantly reminded of my situation. Did not wake up pleasant and very woozy this morning. Perhaps some pains are part of the healing proces. Very clammy and sticky from sweating in my sleep a lot. Took a shower, and freshened my bedsheets.

PATIENCE is the word, cos now I must remain still. Later comes the PT. Am strong willed and have stammina.

My RL-Ava is broken, and I dont need your sympathy, my cat gives me enuf right now. If you had read, I wrote and my intention was, that I thought it decent to inform the community, I like to please also those who dont like me. Not just you Softheart, but Plural. Youre not the only one who knew me. Why would you be called that, when you are in fact not?

Perhaps a little sympathy is warranted in certain cases. Is it not a human condition? Is it a bad thing?

Shinobi has History in the Entropia Galaxies. And he has a face too, perhaps no different than most. Human, organic Biped and homo sapien. Accidents happen unforceen and suddenly, it happens. Unlike our VR-Avatars our RL-Avatars cant flash-fap the pain away. The natural laws are different in this interdimensional Universe. The avatar healing bar takes waaaaaay longer to fill, and even then you may not be 100% yet. The phenomenon pain experienced in this Galaxy is absolutelly non-existentant in the Entropia Galaxy. How would you know? Call it Time-dialation I dont care. The facts speak for themselves. The shapes of different Galaxies is a dead giveaway. The physics and "Natural" laws may differ or at times be outright non-existent. Rust, oxidation, decay, aging, etc. even death. So the apeal of EU is also very adictive to all those volunteers from Earth who went above, beyond and over.

A shadowy "company" that recruits collonists on Earth from Sweden. Picturing Laboratory like high tech cleansiness and super secret. Not just Gothenborg, cos thats like the front or admin-offices. But another connected secret deep underground mesa sort of Europes area 51 in middle of vast swedish forests. Only peops with ultra Majestic secret clearance or above havin access. And where UFOs are just plain pase. Who freely fasilitate the transference of full conciousness from organic-biped to pixel-biped for interdimensional deepspace collonization and exploration. its unpresedented. Thousands have joined up secretlty. many heros had come and gone, its epic. And very...very...serious. Its more than a game. The 'Company" warned us, yet some of us didnt wanna listen. Or for some, the seriousness of this phenommenon, takes a little longer to "sink-in". Theres always a person behind every avatar.

As a Entropian Collonist, should you symphathise with me? Heck yeah! Why? In the condition I am in right now, the distraction effect and conciousness transference may help against my pains and discomfort. I am bed ridden for months before I can start with physical Therapy. It may perhaps help me with my healing process. Mercy and a second chance, with and impecable record of well-behaviour proven over 13 Months or more as Arwen, is what I actually want. I already know that my old ava Shinobi is destroyed. If Mindark so requires that my Name should be changed then so be it, but please the ava in its entirety has great vallue including monetary vallue to me.

I already have "No" and a "Yes" I can get if I try. Without trying how would I know?

Nothin to hide therefore open and transparrant. By choice I play open cards, cos I like genuine peops.
    Last edited by Shinobi; 09-13-2011 at 18:26.

Banned

The good thing about this thread.

No response from MA or supportive posts regarding my request in the post preceding this one. Having dealt with and knowing Mindark for so many years I can honsetly say I am NOT suprized with the callous, non-compassionate, unforgiving and heartlessness of the human beings who host Entropia.

Closure is all I am asking now and a Simple NO from Kim wouldve sufficed too. Or at least some confirmation that its being taken under considderation.

Im not asking your head on a platter and certainly NOT such a difficult thing. And a considderation to reinstate me would bennifit game, gamehost and gamer financially.

The good thing about this threat is to show all, what kind of people, we as clients have to deal with. I am also sick of being the prime example of how cruell, heartless and Ugly Mindark can get, in order to intimidate others.

As a Character refference I can refer you to David Robert Westmoreland, my SOC Leader. Please feel free to consult with him regarding me.

Just to be clear. I did NOT ask or cause this unforseen accident and it was NOT my fault. As a human being, albeit not a perfect one, I thought it prudent to fish for compassion, mercy and forgiveness from Mindark . Specially now that I am bed-ridden and anchored on my back, this is a perfect moment. And my request is simply to play the game and ocupy myself with Entropia. My good behaviour as Arwen should count for something.

You could considder perhaps unlocking Arwen for me untill I am healed and mobile again, then you may lock her up again if you so choose. I promise that I wont chip out, my word is good.

Last edited by Shinobi; 09-15-2011 at 17:20.

Completely off the subject of Entropia and you. I don't really want to talk about that. But do you think posting things like this up here is a wise thing to do? Sharing legal matters online is unwise enough, but now you have basically enabled an alert legal service with proper investigators to your activities in EU, and indirectly involved MindArk and your activities with them in a way that can possibly (and most likely will) enable your company's attorneys to contact them and request details about your character and activities here as part of their defense.

If I were your attorney I would advise you to cease and desist all communications regarding this matter online immediately, as you are damaging the potential outcome of any sort of settlement with your statements here.

The "Kaching" you are speaking of, at this stage, could be nothing more than hospital bills paid.
    Laudanum
    Welcoming new and advanced players!
    Nymphtown Castle
    Aesthetic Arts for your Entropian and Real World home.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Magyar View Post
    Completely off the subject of Entropia and you. I don't really want to talk about that. But do you think posting things like this up here is a wise thing to do? Sharing legal matters online is unwise enough, but now you have basically enabled an alert legal service with proper investigators to your activities in EU, and indirectly involved MindArk and your activities with them in a way that can possibly (and most likely will) enable your company's attorneys to contact them and request details about your character and activities here as part of their defense.

If I were your attorney I would advise you to cease and desist all communications regarding this matter online immediately, as you are damaging the potential outcome of any sort of settlement with your statements here.

The "Kaching" you are speaking of, at this stage, could be nothing more than hospital bills paid.

good point Magyar, I deleted that part. Thanx for the heads up.

God luck on that injury, and best to you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaph View Post
    God luck on that injury, and best to you
    Thanx my friend.

For the record, it was the fault of the employer and job agency according to the government inspector who investigated and compiled the report. A few serious laws were broken and the rolling scaffold I was using and supposed to use, was not supposed to be on the jobsite at all.

So I initiated a Job injury lawyer who specializes in such matters and he is taking all nececary steps. I dont care much for the outcome tbh. Its just lots of pain and suffering at the mo and the serious realization that I couldve died. In a way I am lucky.

oh yes Magyar, the kaching reference you made regarding hospital bills etc. Well I am fully insured medically and thats taken care of already. In Holland medical insurance is a compulsory thing for all citizens. BTW if ever theres a settlement, thats for the insurance of employer and job agency. Also compulsory for all kinds of bussinesses in Holland.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast