Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Old
    Quote Originally Posted by dementic View Post
    You are totaly right about hunting on taxed land, but on the other hand, there is no other place with a good spawn of the shinkbiba.after all, i do want to finish the challenge (2k/10k atm)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Enzo View Post
    If you don't use amp-101 on that opalo, then it's not ecohunting.
    You need the A101, if you want to reduce overkill use the Sollomate Kiwio MkII in the new arrival section in the TT or use the pistol or get a 2nd opalo but I'd recommend the Kiwio still.

Now this is where you are wrong there is a nice place to do both the iron/bronze challenge for shinkiba's on non taxed land. It's still east of PA if you knew about the old spawn all MA did was move it further east. 63229, 74418 this is the cords to the new shinkiba outpost. Move NE direction to run into the spawn.

If you run east from the outpost there is a unique wavespawn event there where you can do 5 waves of shinkiba from young to old alpha. However I will say that hunting in that area can be sometimes even worse in loot returns than in the normal fields however you do get a lot more items in loot to compensate a little, your also more likely to global just not in your avi's name as well as complete the mission quickly. You will need a helper to kill the youngs for you if your on the bronze challenge though.

Quote Originally Posted by Seventy View Post
    Ok, I did the Diakiba/Shinkiba Iron challenge and overall after recycling loot to the TT it cost me around 300 PED for the 16,600 mobs. Overall that Iron mission @ TT recycling cost me 600 PED. At no time did I get any globals in any of the hunts.

I figure if I used a bigger PED buffer and sold loot like the large number of oils/paints/wools with markup I'd have probably done both missions at zero cost or a small profit. I also noticed shooting differing maturities could give larger variations in return percentage compared to sticking to just Youngs.
    Wow that's impressive numbers you did it with just 900ped, well done. Yeah this is what I meant about having a bigger ped card but op'er obviously knows what I'm saying now. Having a bigger ped card helps.

2. Sponsored Links
    How many hours of play time is this? 200?

Exploring EU since 200412

Old
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    How many hours of play time is this? 200?
    He said he was depositing $150 on weekends to hunt allo's and getting 60% back in loot. So I'm guessing 24hours he is playing, 8+8+8?

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by M Rufen Power View Post
    He said he was depositing $150 on weekends to hunt allo's and getting 60% back in loot. So I'm guessing 24hours he is playing, 8+8+8?
    2 hours on a work day, 12 hours on a weekend day.

on the allo i usually get 80%-120% return.

i only get annotyed by the shinkbibas.
    Last edited by dementic; 09-14-2011 at 19:35.

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by M Rufen Power View Post
    Now this is where you are wrong there is a nice place to do both the iron/bronze challenge for shinkiba's on non taxed land. It's still east of PA if you knew about the old spawn all MA did was move it further east. 63229, 74418 this is the cords to the new shinkiba outpost. Move NE direction to run into the spawn.
    thats not right.
    the spawn in old sweat camp, 10-20 people were hunting the daikbibas at the same time, and still there were plenty to go around.
    on the coords you gave me, after every kill you have to run for 5-10 seconds to get another mob.

Hatchling
    Whats eco about an Opalo?
    Even if you would use an A101 many L-weapons with a proper amp have a higher eco. Without an amp an Opalo is even more uneco.
    No need to even start talking about the awful killspeed...

Mature
    It's all about figures these days i'm afraid.. it always happens when a company gets purchased sold purchased sold etc etc.. stock markets and all that too.

Playing eco now means... you do not qualify as you do not create "figures" if ya know what i mean. Yeah of course we still have the so called "noob hof" and all that but I can tell that things have changed and not for the better for certain types of players/spenders.

edit... what I say here only relates to companies of maybe a similar size of MA, maybe if MA were as big as SONY for example.. then the figures speak for themselves and then they can afford to think more about making players happy.

May I also just add.. during the atrox queen thingy.. I only saw ONE SINGLE TEAM getting on the hof board and they almost had the whole hof board covered at one point.. go figure.

just my thoughts.. there ya go.... I have more but I got beer in fridge and I hate to think of it in there getting all cold.
    Last edited by Madmax; 09-14-2011 at 18:15.
    hmmmm

Mature
    My advise to you sir, is send an X-Mas card for once this year to MA. That's the only way to have an influence on your hunting loots besides going after mobs with markup loot. And that 90% crap I keep reading might be an average spread over the total playerbase that's returned but if you get 60% on average that seems quite possible to me. Even if you get 85% of which you will get 85% again and again figure out what you end up with.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmax View Post
    May I also just add.. during the atrox queen thingy.. I only saw ONE SINGLE TEAM getting on the hof board and they almost had the whole hof board covered at one point.. go figure.
    Ya! that "(Shared Loot)" team are all those rich ubers MA gives everything to, they are the chosen ones, MA's golden boys!

Old
    Quote Originally Posted by dementic View Post
    thats not right.
    the spawn in old sweat camp, 10-20 people were hunting the daikbibas at the same time, and still there were plenty to go around.
    on the coords you gave me, after every kill you have to run for 5-10 seconds to get another mob.
    At the old swamp if there was more than 5 ppl hunting it was quite hard to do the mission even then. That can't be right, there are more shinkiba's there than I care to shot at since I can't open fire on young/mature for it to not be added to my mission. The dense area is right in the epi centre of that area full of mobs.

This place is twice as good as west of twins & there I'm running longer to find the mobs I need. 5 seconds is nothing, what your asking is a player controlled land. I did say run NE from outpost you will find the dense spawn I'm talking about & if you can't then try the wavespawn on the east side. If this place is still not good enough to your liking then by all means lose more ped on an LA, but you won't find a better spawn.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast