Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Guardian
    Why was this intended and why want this in the release notes?

and, why are you hell bent on forcing the lootable pvp idea on everyone when (probably) over 50% dont care for it, dont like it, dont want it?

It isnt even the best option for mindark to get the most income from space either...

For example, non pvp space hunting and mining would be used heavily, and therefore generate more income than space hunting and mining in lootable would.

All these decisions make absolutely no sense to me at all, your userbase for the majority is full of good people who dont really care for the whole pirate idea, dont see why its such a hard decision for you to, at the least, make 50% of pvp non pvp, and 50% pvp.

You do want to please your userbase and generate the most income possible dont you?
    Last edited by Stave Petty; 09-16-2011 at 15:51.

2. Sponsored Links
    Old Alpha
    interesting... Originally all of Amethera was PVP, including the cities. Wonder if soon every planet and every location on those planets won't be pvp too?

Young
    You're not just shooting yourself in the foot. You're dropping a nuke on it.

Well we made the same arguments when space was found to be lootable and they've completely ignored all of them and made it even more pk happy

Oleg had the best reply.

I just have to say also MA just killed FOMA and CP. I am sure people will still mine and hunt there but in general I do think it will drop considerably.

I think MA should attach FOMA and CP to Calypso like Hell is to RT.

Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeBlack View Post
    Well we made the same arguments when space was found to be lootable and they've completely ignored all of them and made it even more pk happy
    I know, i dont get why they are finding it so hard to accept many people simpilly dont want it to be pvp, i mean the more people they get in space, the more activity up there, and therefore more income generated for them. So it would be a win win situation...

Whats so hard to understand about that?

I can only assume they've got a fps addict working for them in a high up position. Or they believed the posts from people saying they'd be flooded with new players if EU was pvp.

Sometimes I can understand why they've made certain decisions like the weapon amp nerf, even if I didn't like it much. But for me this goes into the same group as the equipping fee and condition on clothing.

Maybe they're trying to justify the high cost of motherships and the SI increases they'll need.
    Last edited by SpikeBlack; 09-16-2011 at 18:18.

Hatchling
    Some day they will realize how this will hit their economy, and Im sure they will revert it.

Take me for instance. Since space was introduced I have never visit F.O.M.A or CP and I know that I'm far from alone to make that decission.

Of course they cant revert space. But I think that within a planetary system you should be able to travel unafected from PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by Petley View Post
    Oleg had the best reply.

I just have to say also MA just killed FOMA and CP. I am sure people will still mine and hunt there but in general I do think it will drop considerably.

I think MA should attach FOMA and CP to Calypso like Hell is to RT.
    I think that if they attach Foma and CP to Calypso would be Genius!! Hopefully this idea is in pipeline,if not....Knock..Knock!!

Oh hell MA.. just hire me I will help you along!

Quote Originally Posted by Coachman View Post
    Some day they will realize how this will hit their economy, and Im sure they will revert it.
    they just run a massive event like they normally do - probably mining in space with prizes to be found.

I can only think of a few instances where decision has been reversed, tt weapons with 50% condition limit and 2 pec equipping fee on all armors and clothing which they changed to 1 pec on UL and 0 pec on L.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast