Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hatchling
    I honestly think MA has lost touch with what most players find enjoyable in the game, the treasure hunt aspect. There's no way I personaly am going to risk real money transporting stackables off F.O.M.A. I just sold over 5k peds of ore and enmatter to the TT and flew home to Caly. I'm really going to miss mining you F.O.M.A./CND, goodbye ol friend !

Names have been changed to protect the innocent.

2. Sponsored Links
    Old
    I used to spend a lot of time on FOMA trading and mining, but i'm afraid no more will i do so with the lootable pvp risk. I have asked about mothership log on/ log off exploit and is this allowed - but tbh i really can't be bothered to go back to days of waiting 4 hurs to get down from there.

Goodbye FOMa - it was fun

Mature
    Quote Originally Posted by Norbert View Post
    I used to spend a lot of time on FOMA trading and mining, but i'm afraid no more will i do so with the lootable pvp risk. I have asked about mothership log on/ log off exploit and is this allowed - but tbh i really can't be bothered to go back to days of waiting 4 hurs to get down from there.

Goodbye FOMa - it was fun
    Same here probably wont go the... Except to pick up unsold amps on AU up there.

Old
    This is really sad, I guess this is why they canceled universe wide auctioning.

Provider
    Well, i've done several trips now on the upgraded mothership Kronan with passengers who needed safe transport. True, takes a bit more time, but is by all means not impossible to ransport goods safely.

If you need cheap and safe transport send me a pm.

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbi View Post
    Well, i've done several trips now on the upgraded mothership Kronan with passengers who needed safe transport. True, takes a bit more time, but is by all means not impossible to ransport goods safely.

If you need cheap and safe transport send me a pm.
    Unfortunatly it's a highly taxed LA where most struggle to break even with the low markup minerals. Sure if you hit big it's worth contracting for transport...but if you're in the position of barely breaking even, there's not much help there.

But gl with your service mate. Hope it works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Saber View Post
    Unfortunatly it's a highly taxed LA where most struggle to break even with the low markup minerals. Sure if you hit big it's worth contracting for transport...but if you're in the position of barely breaking even, there's not much help there.

Hell is the same way. I went there for my first time the other day and damn those lights and colors almost gave me epileptic fits. The mining was almost the same as FOMA or more like the old CND with big mobs. Tax was still high i think 4.9%. I still think If Hell is attached to RT then FOMA and CP should be attached to Caly! Also in RT the auction system was still failing no one was buying and looked to be most people were taking their wares back to Caly. Who knows what will happen. I love mining on Foma been doing it for years and do not want to stop but this just sucks.

Young
    I guess this should be filed under "be careful what you wish for."

people bitched about the way the planet was run before, well quit frankly it gets worse with every passing day.

someone should mention to the new ceo that pvp isn't what paid the bills over the last 8 years. It's a fun niche for "some" people...but that's all.

Hopefully some changes will be made soon...cause the current regime doesn't have a fucking clue.

My gaming options in Entropia are being limited more with every update...
    Seems if you're not rich, or a pvp'er you are not wanted here...maybe it's time to find the door for good.

Provider
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Saber View Post

Thx. Just to clarify. You will often be able to get a cheaper flight with me on kronan than with the old tps. So no added expense there.

/sbi

Hatchling
    Just to make this change is worth a interesting discussion thatīs for sure! But honestly: To do such a change without any notifications beforehand so that all those players up there get stuck with there stackables is just a big brazenness.
    Shame on you MA!
    Last edited by GullyFoyle; 09-18-2011 at 13:07.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast