Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    bump for more feature requests !

2. Sponsored Links
    Mature
    keep it up program good, not much needed more i think

Hatchling
    Is there anyway to track how many kills you've made on a particular mob?
    I know this seems like an impossible task, but I would really love to track that.

Hatchling
    And I don't think it would be that hard.
    You could track a kill by the sound of the loot window opening.
    You could track the other kills by the chat log saying this creature had no loot.

But you do anything else but hunt, and you would have to close your loot window every single time.

Mature
    tracking by sound might be harder than it seems...ma allows people to make programs that interact with your chat log but the sound is not in the chat log...what might be possible would be making an interface that appears on your screen and where you could have a counter... I know akoz(or akon) had made a program that had a little blue box appear when you had eu running and which you could move around...the program was similar to this (it took screens of globals and tracked decay) no ideea how it was called (have it on different computer...)

Quote Originally Posted by Zanzibarjones View Post
    And I don't think it would be that hard.
    You could track a kill by the sound of the loot window opening.
    You could track the other kills by the chat log saying this creature had no loot.

But you do anything else but hunt, and you would have to close your loot window every single time.
    Intresting concept.... though i do think it would be hard to get that approved by MA..... the program as it is I believe will Pass MA scrutiny but what your suggesting would require some Pixel searching which MA would be against for sure, so I'm not so keen to implement such a feature ....

I could on the other hand do something like this

Count when you press a key combination IE. "alt + A" so when you kill atrox you just press "alt + A" and it will total for that mob( I could make 6-10 slots to do this too, ie "alt + A" = Atrox, "alt + C = Combibo )

I could do something like this but you would have to show me how many ppl would be intrested in such a feature first....

Kind Regards

PostHistory

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by PostHistory View Post
    Intresting concept.... though i do think it would be hard to get that approved by MA..... the program as it is I believe will Pass MA scrutiny but what your suggesting would require some Pixel searching which MA would be against for sure, so I'm not so keen to implement such a feature ....

I could on the other hand do something like this

Count when you press a key combination IE. "alt + A" so when you kill atrox you just press "alt + A" and it will total for that mob( I could make 6-10 slots to do this too, ie "alt + A" = Atrox, "alt + C = Combibo )

I could do something like this but you would have to show me how many ppl would be intrested in such a feature first....

Kind Regards

PostHistory
    I dont think ma would be against counting pixels, but more in that case what you do with the counting of it and such.

Mature
    bump it up

Mature
    Due to what the program does, this might be a false-positive hit from my antivirus, but i want to be sure, it found this:

Virus: SPR/AutoIt.Gen

Can anyone confirm if that's ok in this case?

Mature
    got no problem from my own antivirus and also seen no problems from having the program installed...I think you're safe

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast