Planet Cyrene: Is MS9 considered an employee of a planet partner?

Pertaining to this thread at EP: http://www.entropiaplanets.com/forum...ing-team.6044/

It says clearly there that

"MS9 has been put in charge of the Vida storyline and character development that will be the next big reveal into the Cyrene lore. Along with this position MS9 will also handle in-game live events that involve storyline expansion and moving the Cyrene story forward.She will be in charge of the Cyrene game Lore and to make sure it stays accurate for future players to enjoy, and past ones to remember."

As similar questions have been raised about other EU participants moving forward and working with affiliated developers, I'm curious what this means for MS9.

Was she required to retire her avatar, or turn it over to the Cyrene team since she is now apparently part of this team?

Is there some reason why, if this did not occur, that it didn't? Perhaps a mistake in verbage, like she is not actually 'in charge' of anything or part of any team, but merely acting as an advisor in a role that is non-monetary and non-compensatory in nature? Should there thus be a retraction and correction on this story?

Questions like this are pertinent now, as others may wish to contribute ideas to the Planet Partner of their choice and may wish to know the consequences of doing so.
    Laudanum
    Welcoming new and advanced players!
    Nymphtown Castle
    Aesthetic Arts for your Entropian and Real World home.

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Magyar View Post
    Was she required to retire her avatar, or turn it over to the Cyrene team since she is now apparently part of this team?
    Reply related to this from PCF:
    Quote Originally Posted by MindStar9 View Post
    the MS9 character will still be around in many ways as it relates to Cyrene, but perhaps not in physical form in the way that the community has known her. However, everything hasn't been sorted in that respect either, and when the planet is here, we'll just have to see how Ed and MA work that particular dynamic out. At any rate, I know that it won't be my regular avatar.
    Bolded important stuff below:
    Quote Originally Posted by MindStar9 View Post
    Thank you JC, and ... yes, I've made it clear for a while now and in many posts that I will not be playing my MS9 avatar. I will be following all the rules that are appropriate and required to follow, and I will be taking my direction from Ed.

To further clarify, the MS9 avatar is (and will be) referred to as just MindStar in the role-playing storylines with the Senator and any other role-playing storylines that will be produced based on the official Cyrene story.

However, the role-playing storylines, even though they will incorporate official Cyrene storyline to reveal more about the planet, is considered strictly fan fiction, and the MindStar character will not become a part of the official Cyrene storyline.

I will have official Cyrene storyline writing projects regarding character development and other things, starting with Vida, which will be presented to me by Ed via story arcs to follow which must adhere to the official Cyrene storyline, so he will always have the final approval before anything gets published (role-playing or otherwise), but as mentioned elsewhere, he has staff that reviews the writing as well for feedback and any suggestions.

My in-game activities will of course be with a Cyrene avatar.

Cyrene will continue to be revealed prior to release, and we'll just be kicking it up a notch once the planet arrives.

Ah thanks. I havnt been to PCF as much as I used to go. Multiple forums give me a headache.

Glad this question has been answered.
    Laudanum
    Welcoming new and advanced players!
    Nymphtown Castle
    Aesthetic Arts for your Entropian and Real World home.

Closed by OP's request.

Always willing to learn