Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hatchling

Can't login to my account, can't reach the support

First of all, hi to all of the community.

This is my first post and I wish I had post a presentation or something like that, but I still can't start to really play so I need support before.

Here's my issue : I can't connect to my account web page, and I can't reach the mail support neither with a mail client or the one embedded in the support web pages.

Please find below the last answer and the explanation of my problem at the early message : (for non french speaking people the answer of the support is "please if you can't login to your account, send a support assistance under your account/support"

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

MindArk
    moi
    Bonjour ,

Si vous disposez d'un compte Entropia Universe, veuillez nous envoyer une demande d'assistance en vous rendant sur le site https://account.entropiauniverse.com...t-faq/contact/.

Si vous avez perdu votre mot de passe, vous pouvez en d馭inir un nouveau en r饌ctivant votre compte Entropia Universe :

https://account.entropiauniverse.com...drun@gmail.com

Votre message :

I've just received an error from my previous message, incredible how it's hard to reach anyone there at support. Do you really look for customers??

Please read my initial mail below and the report error.

Regards,

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: 2011/9/29

Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

To: **********************

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

mindark@entropiauniverse.com

Final-Recipient: rfc822;mindark@entropiauniverse.com

Action: failed

Diagnostic-Code: smtp;552 ark16.dmz.gbg.mindark.com: your "received:" header counts of 16 exceeds maximum setting 15

---------- Message transf駻 ----------

To: mindark@entropiauniverse.com

Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 08:48:04 +0200

Subject: Technical issue to connect account management web pages

Hi,

I re-submit a ticket as the first one was in french and I doubt you may have french-speaking support team members.

I've just created an account to play entropia universe, precisely on planet Calypso.

I had to submit my mail adress to create an account, and I was told this email adress will be my user name. Fine, it works perfectly and I can connect to planet Calypso, I've started playing. My username is this mail adress. Now the problem is the account management :

When I try to connect on the account management page with any of my browsers, and can't log in via the pop up connexion window, as my user name (my email adress) contains forbidden cases as "@, ." and I'm said it's not allowed??? It's totally crazy as I followed the instructions to create my account precisely and I'm able to login to the client with these connexion informations.

Please, could you investigate quickly why I can't access my account?

Regards,

Partner skinned:Planet Calypso
    Cordialement,

L'駲uipe Entropia Universe
    __________________________________________________ __________

Any idea, or any help?

Many thanks in advance,

2. Sponsored Links
    Your user name is NOT your email address.

When you created the account you would have been asked very early on (before you create the avatar iirc) to choose a user name, and password.

Note: You will receive an activation email to the address you supplied.

It looks like this:
    Subject: Entropia Universe Account Activation

Dear <Your first name>,

Thank you for registering your Entropia Universe account.

This message includes an account activation link and is also sent to confirm that you have submitted an application for registration of an Entropia Universe account to MindArk PE AB at Jarntorget 8, SE-41304 Gothenburg, Sweden.

Your username is: <username>.

Activate your account by following the link provided below, choose a password, log in and start exploring.
    https://<link>

You'll need to clik on the link to activate the account before logging in for the first time.
    Last edited by Serica; 09-29-2011 at 10:33.

Hatchling
    Hi and thank you very much for your answer. Pleased to find a helpfull hand .

But I must disagree. Check by yourself : if you go to

http://account.entropiauniverse.com/....xml?gaTag=gui ,

it's precised that your mail adress will be your username. And when I'm connected on the game and I look my account details, I clearly have right to my username the mail adress, and once again the mail adress in front of mail adress.

So maybe things changed in some manner (it's not my first account, I've played while ago and it was clearly not the case at that time), but there it's clearly ... not clear.

Still needing a hand

I checked that link. They do ask for your email address, but nowhere there does it say that will be your user name.

I suggest you check your email history and find the original activation email if this account is recently created.

Hatchling
    Click in the adress link, a popup indicate it will be your user name.

I've kept the first email I received, and there's a link to confirm the email adress, but each time I've clicked on it I got the answer : Link expires, since maybe 30sec after I first received it....

Oh, and maybe it's not of any help to investigate, but I can access the game without problem loggin in with my email adress as username.

I guess they've changed things then - it's been a year or so since I last created an account.
    (and that was for the Calypso Gateway adviser account as instructed by FPC at the time, and approved by MindArk.)

(Personally, I dont like the idea of your EU user name being your e-mail address. To my mind, it makes both less secure.)

If you're able to log into the game, you can send a support case to MindArk while in-game by right-cliking, and selecting 'Support Centre' from the menu.

Hatchling
    I totally agree on the security issue. And it's so an unfunctionnal system... I doubt lot of new players will override the technical issues. Moreover you can't reach the mail support, tried 3 different messages.

IG ticket on going since yesterday... I'll try again couple of days afterwhat I'll go to something else.

It can take a couple of working days for support to respond ... though I've occasionally had a response within just a few hours

There's very little on the website that you can't access ingame though, other than the list of your items.

If you need to change some account information, you can do that ingame, by right-cliking, and selecting My Avatar / Account Info from the menus.

Hatchling
    Well actually I can't... deposit as it's my first deposit.

That's a pity Calypso won't suck my peds

No rush then

People have played for years without depositing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast