Thread: Miranda Violet

Miranda Violet

The new paint is amazing and level 0!!!!!!

Last edited by Kitten; 10-12-2011 at 22:49.

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
    The new paint is amazing and level 0!!!!!!

I cant see the picture

There all fix

How did you craft it, I thought the bp book was still MIA?

Born 11-24-2006

Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Softhart View Post
    How did you craft it, I thought the bp book was still MIA?
    If I remember right, we get one (1) can of it when we complete the mission. It's enough to put in colorator for "preview" (but too little to use to actually color an item).
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -

yupyup exactly right I have ended up with two cans due to a person leaving NI but even 1 is enough for a preview and its great color! plus it uses a free found fruit in the BP so its suddenly going to create a demand on an item that brand new players can gather and have a real chance to start playing. I think this paint is a really good first step for NI

Quote Originally Posted by aia View Post
    If I remember right, we get one (1) can of it when we complete the mission. It's enough to put in colorator for "preview" (but too little to use to actually color an item).
    didn't think of that

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
    yupyup exactly right I have ended up with two cans due to a person leaving NI but even 1 is enough for a preview and its great color! plus it uses a free found fruit in the BP so its suddenly going to create a demand on an item that brand new players can gather and have a real chance to start playing. I think this paint is a really good first step for NI

I have to disagree Kitten about it being a good first step, yes there is a bp that uses fruit which is good for new players, but how many ppl on Next Island actually color? Or how many new players are going to want to color? There should have been something that everyone could use. Like sweat and other NI items to make armor.

Born 11-24-2006

didn't think of that

I have to disagree Kitten about it being a good first step, yes there is a bp that uses fruit which is good for new players, but how many ppl on Next Island actually color? Or how many new players are going to want to color? There should have been something that everyone could use. Like sweat and other NI items to make armor.
    Its a level zero paint so all can use and all get color tool free from quest so I think its totally great XD

At level zero? I know that coloring is really popular in many of the other MMOs I have played and that several newbies I speak to in this game wants to get some colored clothing so why wouldn't newbies want to do it as well?

My point being that I am sure they rather have armor over coloring. Something that is more useful for them.

Born 11-24-2006