Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Young
    Quote Originally Posted by TimUnleashed View Post
    Thank you mastermesh and Serica for mentioning SFE.

Naithen, unfortunately we can't help at the moment with Infiltrator. My understanding of these things is that the Blueprints drop ridiculously rarely, and I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't dropping at all at the moment.

My best guess at loot pool theory or whatever, is that "enough" Infiltrator has probably already dropped, and [assuming number of players (or some other measure of player base activity level?) has remained constant] there probably won't be much more until the existing Infiltrator is used up. But that truly is a guess.

If I'm right, then I think the only way it could be resolved is for the number of players/player activity to grow, or for the balance to be adjusted (eg Kim pulls the Infiltrator level?).

SFE has had ongoing queries for a long time with seeming imbalances like this. There seems no rhyme or reason, for example, why there are some normal, low level armour suits that we cannot sell Foot Guards for (and yet I have looted more Phantom Foot Guards clicks than I can poke a stick at). I sent Kim a message on this and a few other "bugs" on the 5th September and still await an answer.

Good luck in your search
    Exactly MY point : Everything you say has been going on for years and i thought when L armor came out the supply issues were going to be over ! No longer would we not be able to find foot gaurds or shin gaurds or thigh gaurds to complete different sets of armor BUT NO! MA hasnt learned a thing !My point with keeping the store shelves stalked is so simple, if its not available make it so SO if its not in a store and its not in auction they should increase the bp drops or drop the harness in loot to keep a proper "balance".If one or 2 players own the bp and they DIE in RL does this mean we no longer have Infiltrator harness's? Thats insane? I never understood and never will why MA designed into the system a players inability to complete full sets of armor either buy hunting,crafting or buying them.

2. Sponsored Links
    Mature
    Buzz just globalled on Infiltrator Harness (M,L), go get one

Quote Originally Posted by Naithen View Post
    Exactly MY point : Everything you say has been going on for years and i thought when L armor came out the supply issues were going to be over ! No longer would we not be able to find foot gaurds or shin gaurds or thigh gaurds to complete different sets of armor BUT NO! MA hasnt learned a thing !
    As much fun it is to bash MA - it is very likely that the players take care that there is no oversupply, to keep the markup high.

And in general:
    Infiltrator has never been a mass product, has never been intended to be used by more than a few.

Even if you, as a customer, will still be pissed that you can't find a certain item when you need it: There is a damn good reason why some stuff is rare.

The system works like that from day 1, yet "Players haven't learned a thing"
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

Some call it stalking.

I call it love.
    Laudanum
    Welcoming new and advanced players!
    Nymphtown Castle
    Aesthetic Arts for your Entropian and Real World home.

6. 11-10-2016, 21:41

7. 11-10-2016, 21:53

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12