Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Old
    If one abuses it to simply gain skills by dragging it there to die over and over getting the skills, then yeah, I would say it's an exploit.

But if it's to kill the mob, well, then I don't see a problem with it. It doesn't differ much from you running back to the point where you died, fully healed up and continue to shoot on the mob that was "yours". Both ways aren't the way it is SUPPOSED to be, but it's the way people manage.

I don't mind new people dragging the mobs to revival points as most properly can't afford a FAP unit and therefore can't heal up.
    If that's a "crime" then I'd say using a FAP in midfight is too

2. Sponsored Links
    And why is this an exploit? You still die... You still wait those 10 seconds while the mob regenerates... if you dont use fap u die quicker, wth are you on about? Surely those folks aren't at fault because MA didn't put turrets there...

Provider
    I must say that I had a thread for confused people... If you don't understand, you may wana visit it.

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...Are+you+stupid
    We do not forgive!
    We do not forget!
    We are legion!
    Expect us!

Banned
    let me just laugh at this thread, you better go back to your own business

Provider
    I think we both should do that. However, in EU people were locked for similar exploits (remember Mary Jane and VTOOL exploit on warlock). And skill prices can be crashed even further by such exploits and it happens that I have some, so that is kind of my business.
    We do not forgive!
    We do not forget!
    We are legion!
    Expect us!

Banned
    lol, i know this location, and it's 99% of time free of avatar.

What you're doing on RT btw? are you playing or doing the policeman, criticizing all you can?
    If you don't like RT, why you coming on planet?

Edit: Mary Jane with fair amount of skills, in any case well aware of the dynamics has nothing to do compared to a noob barely playing.

Dominant
    I won't say it's an exploit, it's rather a badly designd revive.

As for afk evade skilling, some moths ago thre was someone who appeared to run automatically from inside the servicestation straight north into the field of hogglos.

(How come it looked like he was running automtically? From time to time he seemed to have gotten stuck on the windows, then after 5 minutes standing there he turned a few degrees and started to look for the door.)
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -

Provider
    I don't care about the noob. I care about the fact that ANYONE can do it. And the fact is that this is an exploit.

If this is not considered officially an exploit, soon I will start free service of transporting anyone who wants over there for free evade farming skills. This should not happen.

And in case you are not aware, if you read EULA, you are FORCED to report exploits or bugs in game or you can get locked yourself. Are you saying that you knew about this before?
    We do not forgive!
    We do not forget!
    We are legion!
    Expect us!

Old
    It's an exploit because you can kill an osseo (apparent from the pic) with zero fap or armor decay. Not to mention the avatar in the pic likely can't kill an osseo solo without using this method. Basically using the game not as intended to gain an advantage, definition of exploit.

On the other hand, MA has been so grossly negligent fixing bugs/exploits and punishing those that use them that I just don't care anymore and may start using them myself, as I am tired of being at a disadvantage playing the game the way it is supposed to be played.

Old Alpha
    all revives and cities need a rehaul on turret locations. The recent upgrade of Omegaton a few months ago that kept the tezlapods out of the tp and surrounding buildings was a very good one.

For ages people have been dragging mobs in to Argus by the pyramid. Not sure if they've ever fixed that one yet.

As I said, EOS has a little problem too in that the foul more or less revive right on top of the tp, which is just a short distance from the revive.

Every revive in game needs a rehaul including but not limited to the ones you guys are talking about.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast