Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 63
  1. #21
    Banned
    Joined
    Nov 08 2010
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    274
    let me clarify something as precisely as i can. I would do it better in french...

    Do you see any Uber complaining the way you do over many similar threads you started or similar posts you wrote in other threads?

    You want to appear as a kind of li8berator from bad dude's behaviour but yet, you show your facts in a scoop styles directly copy/pasted from worthless press people news and no matter if the name of an 'innocent' guy is thrown on public place like in middle age when witches were burnt in middle of the village.

    Do you think MA will get your attention and will give you an ATH handled selectively for you 'great' behaviour and will make you an uber?

    Exploits are exploits, there has always been and there will always be some. Look in RL, police is corrupted, files disappears from sensible stories everyday, no need to be a policeman in EU, real policemen are not as perfect as you claim to be, oit has never worked like that and will never.

    About your ethic: Your goal seems to make MA not loose too much money by exploits, is that the goal of your many posts/threads? But again, what a sense of ethic to throw an 'innocent' guy in the arena with lions as at times of gladiators.

    I could explain more, but i think the idea is there. Those who have knowledge never say anything, Wannabe people are the ones the more heard.

    Tyvm for again downing a planet reputation who has already his weak points (real ones, not polemical ones like in this thread as example) to improve.
    If you don't like it, play somewhere else, that would be my recommandation if i was simply replying without exposing the real point under the lines of all those similar threads.
    But as am speaking a bit deeper on this one, i would just say: even if you succeed to get an ATH handled by MA by bringing their attention to your heroic behaviors, that won't make you an uber.

    Cheers

  2. Sponsored Links
  3. #22
    Young
    Joined
    Nov 01 2010
    Posts
    20
    Since when is revive killing an exploit?

    Would it be less of an exploit if instead of one avatar there is a team of 12 naked noob avatars doing this?

    What if they are 100 meters from the revive and run back to the mob each time they get killed?

    What if they extract sweat from the mob before starting to shoot it?

    What if they are at Neas' Place and it is ambus instead of osseos?

    OMFG we are all exploiters

  4. #23
    Guardian narfi's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 01 2010
    Posts
    219
    Hey blackhawk, I am glad you want to help the new players understand the game better.
    To be a better role model though you will need to spend time at CND Lagoon, New Harlem (noobs, noobs, noobs) and Camp Campbell.
    Build a reputation with them and they will listen to you.
    Otherwise your just making a fool of yourself :/

    Good luck and ill see you around where the help is needed

    narfi

  5. #24
    Provider
    Joined
    Jan 16 2011
    Posts
    136
    I wonder how many people except for Secret Agents, Rock Stars and Narfi actually think I make a foul of myself.

    All I did was point out the fact that the exploit is there. People do that all the time.

    It is not my fault that that planet is built on exploits. And because it is so, all markets on all ores and lots of items crashed. The rest of the exploits can be argued, because most idiots won't notice them as such, but this one is obvious...


    For the record, while I am mining on Rocktropia I think I am exploiting the mining system, because what happens there should not happen. But as long as you say is a feature, I will be there and keep exploiting it. Just in case you were wondering why I am there.
    We do not forgive!
    We do not forget!
    We are legion!
    Expect us!

  6. #25
    Guardian narfi's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 01 2010
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk View Post
    I wonder how many people except for Secret Agents, Rock Stars and Narfi actually think I make a foul of myself.

    All I did was point out the fact that the exploit is there. People do that all the time.
    It is the way you do it compared to the way they do it. I don't know the person in your picture, but you should have blanked out his name.
    You have been playing long enough that I know you did this intentionally to shame him, and has nothing to do with the exploit itself.

    This is an emediate red flag to me reading your post.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk View Post
    It is not my fault that that planet is built on exploits. And because it is so, all markets on all ores and lots of items crashed. The rest of the exploits can be argued, because most idiots won't notice them as such, but this one is obvious...
    There are exploits on every planet existing and it is our responsibility to file support quests when we find what we believe are new ones. It is not right to publicly shame someone who YOU have judged to be exploiting.
    You are not God, MA is.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk View Post
    For the record, while I am mining on Rocktropia I think I am exploiting the mining system, because what happens there should not happen. But as long as you say is a feature, I will be there and keep exploiting it. Just in case you were wondering why I am there.
    You are there to exploit, and yet you want to shame others for doing the same. ?

    I know why you are there. You are there to make money.
    Every post you make is about how to make you money.
    When you say you want the game to be better, you mean you want it to be designed in a way to make you more money.
    When you say someone is exploiting, you mean that you want the money they are getting.
    When you are against new systems introduced, you mean that it is not designed in a way to maxamize the money that Blackhawk will make.
    When you are against mission rewards, you mean that they are not designed in a way that will make Blackhawk more money.
    When you discuss skills, it is only to pressure the agenda of making Blackhawk more money.

    This makes me distrust what you post and distrust your motivation behind everything i see you post. Can you blame me?

    I like money too, but if you let it drive your every motivation it will warp you and it will warp what people think of you.

    The obsession of money turns people into Assholes :/

    ---------------------------------------------------

    There are issues and they should be handled properly.
    Some things are exploits and some are 'features' but I know that I am not the judge.

    I agree that there are areas on each planet that could have their revival/tp areas tweaked to prevent this sort of activity. Yet they don't. I know that support cases have been filed long ago and nothing done. So I do my thing and do my best to help new players to play as ethically as possible.

    The way you approach the problems shows that you are doing it for your own benefit not for the good of the game. You yourself said that if it helps you to profit then you are going to do it even though you think its an exploit.

    When your hands are clean then you can point your fingers. But a person with clean hands has the morality not to publicly shame someone.

    This is why I post against what you are saying here, not because I disagree with you.

    You are smart enough to know the difference, and you should be smart enough to know that your motivation is transparent.

    Again I would suggest that you teach and become a role model for those whose actions you wish to change, because otherwise you have the opposite affect of what you desire.

    narfi

  7. #26
    Old Alpha
    Joined
    Nov 08 2010
    Posts
    732
    Some things are exploits and some are 'features' but I know that I am not the judge.
    why not? Don't you consider yourself a customer? Any participant is a 'customer' in my opinion, so hell yes, I want to know what's considered an exploit and what's a feature and what the differences are between them, and I think BH does too, and think that if there is any 'known' exploit that entire system should be taken offline until that exploit is fixed. If that means the entire game goes offline for over a month while they do nothing more then bug test and squash bugs, so be it.

    You are not God, MA is.
    a god is nothing without prayers, a church and belief in him, which in this case would be happy participants and depositing participants...

  8. #27
    Guardian narfi's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 01 2010
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    ...
    a god is nothing without prayers, a church and belief in him, which in this case would be happy participants and depositing participants...
    A god is the creator and absolute power, it does not need the belief or adoration of its creation to hold that power.
    MA holds that power.

    narfi

  9. #28
    Provider
    Joined
    Jan 16 2011
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by narfi View Post
    There are exploits on every planet existing and it is our responsibility to file support quests when we find what we believe are new ones. It is not right to publicly shame someone who YOU have judged to be exploiting.
    You are not God, MA is.
    I do not shame anyone. That may just be an innocent player that did something not knowing it is wrong. I do not ask for anyone to lock him, bann him or anything. I just wanted to make clear that this exploit is doable and people are doing it. If anyone feels offended... what can I say. Feel free.
    You are there to exploit, and yet you want to shame others for doing the same. ?
    First of all, I posted on forum about those problems and warned THE ENTIRE community before I started what I consider to be an exploit, yet the people and the community says is a feature. I say thanks while it lasts. And also say shame on developpers for allowing me to rip off the market on Calypso. But if I don't do it, someone else will. So I would rather make money than lose money.
    I know why you are there. You are there to make money.
    Every post you make is about how to make you money.
    When you say you want the game to be better, you mean you want it to be designed in a way to make you more money.
    It is true. I want to make money and I will make money. But I also want to make money in a FAIR way. If I want the game to be better, I want it to have more REAL choices for more people. Having that will make me be able to make money, but also would make lot of other people have fun and make money themselfes. If I make money is after hard work and providing a service for someone. I never made money for free and out of nothing. So mind your tong.
    When you say someone is exploiting, you mean that you want the money they are getting.
    When you are against new systems introduced, you mean that it is not designed in a way to maxamize the money that Blackhawk will make.
    That is not true. I have a problem with features that put a hand in my pocket and make me lose for the way they are designed. I do not want to make the money they make. I want them not to steal those money from me.
    When you are against mission rewards, you mean that they are not designed in a way that will make Blackhawk more money.
    When you discuss skills, it is only to pressure the agenda of making Blackhawk more money.
    That is also not true. I want the game to be better for all, and it can only be so if skills have a meaning. If skills are not worth even the ESI, then is a big problem with the game.
    This makes me distrust what you post and distrust your motivation behind everything i see you post. Can you blame me?
    I never asked you to trust me. You are not that pretty.
    I like money too, but if you let it drive your every motivation it will warp you and it will warp what people think of you.
    You do not know what drives every motivation and posting that about me is a cheap way to show how smart are you. Then again, I am not sure if it works out.
    The obsession of money turns people into Assholes :/
    You prove that to be right, so no arguments from me there.
    ---------------------------------------------------

    There are issues and they should be handled properly.
    Some things are exploits and some are 'features' but I know that I am not the judge.
    See the post before. What he said holds true. Further more, brain comes with the ability to have and share opinions. And critics. And show when stuff is messed up. You should try it.
    I agree that there are areas on each planet that could have their revival/tp areas tweaked to prevent this sort of activity. Yet they don't. I know that support cases have been filed long ago and nothing done. So I do my thing and do my best to help new players to play as ethically as possible.

    The way you approach the problems shows that you are doing it for your own benefit not for the good of the game. You yourself said that if it helps you to profit then you are going to do it even though you think its an exploit.

    When your hands are clean then you can point your fingers. But a person with clean hands has the morality not to publicly shame someone.
    You don't get to lecture me about morals. And my hands are clean. No one can say I ever cheated or did anything wrong.
    This is why I post against what you are saying here, not because I disagree with you.
    I was almost convinced that it has something to do with a shopping booth. I am glad you made this clear.
    You are smart enough to know the difference, and you should be smart enough to know that your motivation is transparent.
    I like it how you call me smart to point out how stupid I am. You can call me in face, I don't mind that. At least I have the decency to say it to people in their faces if I have something to say.
    Again I would suggest that you teach and become a role model for those whose actions you wish to change, because otherwise you have the opposite affect of what you desire.

    narfi
    Thank you for your suggestions, and I would like to suggest a place where to put them, but a role model can't do that I suppose...
    We do not forgive!
    We do not forget!
    We are legion!
    Expect us!

  10. #29
    Hatchling
    Joined
    Oct 29 2011
    Posts
    3
    Blackhawk, anything, any activities in society can be considered as crime, but we only have Laws against them if the damage is considered material.

    If we agree with you that is an exploit, and player can "gain" from that, so can you do a test and write a special detailed report which include:

    *How many hours and peds spent per day that the exploiter spend to exploit this?
    *How many peds he can earn through this exploit?
    *If he spend those hours into other activities (the opportunity cost), would it benefit him more?

    Do you understand the most simple factor now? Exploit or not exploit, is not important. If the benefit is just too small, minor, we do not care about it. Also, facts have been proven that:

    *Even if RT has that exploit, it still cannot attract more players from Calypso, due to the Opportunity Cost!

    Do you get it now?

  11. #30
    Young
    Joined
    Nov 01 2010
    Posts
    20
    I was at RT tonight and went to the place to see it for myself. It took me like 6-7 mins to get the mob aprox to 70% of its health and it cost me 8 ped in ammo, not sure how much in decay (p5a + a104)

    IF i had actually killed the mob it would have probably costed me around 30 peds and taken like 15 minutes. And it would probably have been a no looter .

    Too much time, too expensive for a newbie and too much risk. I don't think we are going to see many people exploiting this.

    As I said to BH, this mobs are for ubers because they can kill a lot of them, fast and in an eco way, so the loot evens out at the end. Let the newbies try their luck killing a few. 3 or 4 no looters in a row and they will go back to things more according to their level.

    Anyway, leaving a revival without a turret is wrong, eventually people will get trapped by mobs in there.

 

 
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •