Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    It's an exploit because you can kill an osseo (apparent from the pic) with zero fap or armor decay.
    There are cases when it's the only feasible option for most players for instance for scylla/charybdis, dealing 200+ hits through armor, it's a bit pointless.

It's an abuse though if it's done by using some apparent glitch.

Again as for revivals without turrets it's obviously bad design (except when turrets have been turned off on purpose for instance during the robot attacks). It's just waiting for some "griefer" to drag some really nasty mobs there (like spiders stalkers and mulak'f warlords to/into Minopolis servicecenter).

There are some TPs on Next Island also, and I wonder if it just isn't for the planet partner/MA to get some extra armor decay. It's not fun having being swarmed by Boars on the TP biting your armor, and biting you inside the little "service hut" through the walls and from underneath when you're buying more ammo.

As for those remembering old Camp Phoenix and the hadesheim remote TPs, remember that you didn't revive at those TPs. in Camp Phoenix the shop container was protected by turret. As for Hadesheim center, there were turrets around hadesheim but there were just a few openings - the spider events had to be done carefully - an underground swimmer who had tried it would probably have gotten the spiders turreted either there or at the outpost in the forest in the south. And though not unclimbable, the slopes around the crater was probably so steep so that a bulldog would probably have been overrun by the chasing spider. In other words, I don't think everyone could have pulled spiders to hadesheim.
    Last edited by aia; 10-29-2011 at 10:47.
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling
    I truly ask myself "How many Osse I can kill with noob weapons (less than 55 dps) per hour with that exploit?", can you answer that question , BH?

My estimation is 4 Osse / hour, so 32 Osse every 8 hours, and I will be rich in 1 month by exploiting that

Banned
    remember several bots events on calypso, how many people were reviving/dying at same revival? More or less than 10 people? the answer is more than 10 people.

Noone flame threaded MA's ass for beeing corrupted planet conspirating fucking players pockets etc, lmao

(am not mad, just a joke style reply to show the relevance of this thread)

Edit: What is wise, is to read replies and not find whatever idea goes into your head to negate each point of the reply from your fellow participants. It's not constructive at all and shows the questions you're asking to community doesn't really matter... It shows that what's important to you is just give a fuck and be the bright shining uber you are not.
    Last edited by Ed Ward; 10-29-2011 at 12:10.

Provider
    Quote Originally Posted by nlnforever View Post
    I truly ask myself "How many Osse I can kill with noob weapons (less than 55 dps) per hour with that exploit?", can you answer that question , BH?

My estimation is 4 Osse / hour, so 32 Osse every 8 hours, and I will be rich in 1 month by exploiting that
    It was proven that loot is proportional with cost/kill. So if it will cost you more to kill a mob, you will get more loot. Since it will take so long for a noob to kill it, it will open the opportunity for loots a uber will never get on that mob. He could and will potentially loot more ESI's, items and hofs. Simply because this is how it works.

You kill 4 mobs/hour. 2 or 3 will give ESI. 1 will probably give a global or hof. Something you would never get killing mobs for noob level. Not to mention that at that mob, you get the chance of looting over 40k ped loots, and you never have that at low level mobs.

And it took you so long to bring the osseo there simply because you were not creative enough. You could have used a pitbull and drag all the spawn in radar of the revive and the tag one at a time, and also you could have teamed up with 1-2-3 more people at same place and kill mob way faster. Simply because you can.

If you say it is not an exploit, I will start free transport for all noobs at Nea. I will pay transport with mothership for as many as they want to go. If is a feature, let them all have it.
    We do not forgive!
    We do not forget!
    We are legion!
    Expect us!

Hatchling
    This is an exploit, but not the fault from customer's side. And I truly encourage you transport noobs from Nea to that place, I'm pretty sure that you hardly get more than 5 noobs willing to go with you to that place and hunting osse all day and night long.

Like I said, no1 cares about this, even the noobs at Nea, they would rather sweating all day than this kind of thing. Only you care about this and try to make it looks like the sky is falling. Try to lure more noobs, we are waiting for your result .

It's good for RT economy if you can bring more noobs to RT, come on BH, let's do it.

Provider
    I never said sky is falling.
    I do not see why people feel so offended for reporting this. It would be the same on any planet. And exploit is an exploit.
    People were locked for doing similar exploits with vtool. This falls in same category.

And since we are at giving each other advice on life or how to do and what to say, all I can say is that if you want some things to die on their own, just ignore them. If you go in arguments with me, you lose every time, especially when you are wrong. And is hard for me to think that you don't actually know you are full of BS.
    We do not forgive!
    We do not forget!
    We are legion!
    Expect us!

Mature
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk View Post
    I do not see why people feel so offended for reporting this. It would be the same on any planet. And exploit is an exploit.
    I think you have offened people the way you have gone about it. There was no need to post a pic of a player using the exploit. Also how you express your dislike for ROCKtropia even thou you happy to mine there. Have you sent a report into MA? If so what was their reponse?

Provider
    They are masters at saying nothing. What do you expect? So much more respect they would have if things were different!

And problem is about how I did it? And that I am not a happy customer? well... is not my fault for that.
    We do not forgive!
    We do not forget!
    We are legion!
    Expect us!

Banned
    poor understandings of how loots works lmao

Edit: If one day you realize how wrong you are, feel free to find me ingame and become my disciple, i'll show you how it works

Edit2: ok, i verified your history by curiosity, that beeing said, how comes you've so corrupt opinions? You can see i recognize when am wrong, but i maintain all except when i said you're not uber, you seems to be, or at least able to be. Doesn't change your incorrect statments.
    Last edited by Ed Ward; 10-30-2011 at 13:57.

Provider
    Are you saying you have info from developers about how loot actually works? Because all my info is based on experimental data published by others on forum and from experiments done by friends on more mobs than you can probably count.
    I am amazed how definitive answers you have, like you have a higher power filling you up and then deny all possible interventions and try to convince us of how logic works for you and only for you.

And now it will bug you if that is lots of mobs or just too few mobs...
    We do not forgive!
    We do not forget!
    We are legion!
    Expect us!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast