Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Hatchling
    I can remember when my society used to hunt at Omegaton West Habitat, drag a massive mob in, not too close, shoot the heck out of it, if you died you revived about 50 metres away from it, run towards it, shoot, repeat, etc etc.

Then MA put several turrets around in that area and it ended. BOOOO!

2. Sponsored Links
    Banned
    ya, turrets in town has been introduced for appt owners not able to kill those big mobs around. Myself when i was very weak, i remember calling many times an uber friend to clear the town when a falx was digging too close.

@ JC: poor JC, one your friend seems to be badly presented in my last post?
    And where did you found i said i had many veicules in my inventory? Nor did I mention any name.
    I suggest you to moderate PCF, much work to do there those days instead of defending your friends with your powers.

Edit: guess i should refrain from posting here too until manadgement get back to something fair, can take years...
    Last edited by Ed Ward; 12-01-2011 at 18:51.

Banned
    funny to see wizzszz post a neg rep - again - describing exactly what applies to him, lol, i vote to remove rep system from forum, or create a button to ban individually people from using rep system... how to say in good english... i click the button for wizzszz, and he can't leave a rep (neg or pos) on my account. (not on other accounts)

Young
    Thanks BlackHawk for bringing this to public attention.

There will always be people who defend exploids for obvious reasons and there is always a group of people who don't understand the impact of exploids on the economy.

Banned
    not defending exploits, bringing attention on the fact that there is more exploits on caly than on RT, if there's a place where scammers exploiters are, that's mostly not on RT lol

Young
    Please be more clear with your post are you implying that all the people who have used revive killing are using exploits?

I do on occasion hunt Vixen Divas and when I die I do carry on shooting to kill them I am therefore using an exploit?

I really suggest you look at all planets where this same missing turrets occur before you point at people for using an exploit.

Calipso:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBX5CycWrNI[/ame]

so before you point fingers I suggest you rethink this thread and focus on lack of turrets and not just RT!
    Last edited by john_connor; 12-01-2011 at 23:47.

Banned
    tanx, very true John. on one side BH is right, the design is not optimal, but this is not an exploit. On the other side pointing finger on first thing that comes into your mind to say RT sucks, this is not right, and i can only say shame on you for that.

If RT sucks, that's certainly not for that reason.
    RT doesn't suck.
    I got compassion for you all that got so frustrated about loot returns that they feel better saying RT sucks and can continue to loose peds to sandkings hehe (or loot in general). If you attack me, i'll reply.
    cqfd

Peace
    Last edited by Ed Ward; 12-02-2011 at 00:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Ward View Post
    @ JC: poor JC, one your friend seems to be badly presented in my last post?
    And where did you found i said i had many veicules in my inventory? Nor did I mention any name.
    I suggest you to moderate PCF, much work to do there those days instead of defending your friends with your powers.
    Um, actually,when mentioning the vehicles, I was talking about Blackhawk's Pic in the OP. (Go check it again) Not sure how you got that I was talking about you.

However, the mod's warning was an "in general" to the arguing in this thread. If you were one, and didn't not resort to flaming/name calling, then no, I was not referring to you.
    Always willing to learn

Banned
    apologies, JC, shame on me for that
    Last edited by Ed Ward; 12-03-2011 at 18:29.

Mature
    Quote Originally Posted by john_connor View Post
    I do on occasion hunt Vixen Divas and when I die I do carry on shooting to kill them I am therefore using an exploit?
    I belive there is thin line what a exploit is and what is a feature. As there is no set rules when you enter game. Hold on i should resay that. There is nothing when you first start saying you are not allowed to do this or do that. So it difficult for people to know what a exploit is and what is not.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast