Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Young
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Ward View Post
    not defending exploits
    No clue how you manged to place yourself in the first group of people that i mentioned. I guess you have your reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Ward View Post
    bringing attention on the fact that there is more exploits on caly than on RT, if there's a place where scammers exploiters are, that's mostly not on RT lol
    Bring on the list, best with screenshots and avatar names. MA does often not react to vague hints about exploids, we need evidence.

Thank you for your help in advance.

2. Sponsored Links
    Old Alpha
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    I belive there is thin line what a exploit is and what is a feature. As there is no set rules when you enter game. Hold on i should resay that. There is nothing when you first start saying you are not allowed to do this or do that. So it difficult for people to know what a exploit is and what is not.
    BINGO. You hit the head on the nail. If MA programs the game to allow actions to happen, they should not be considered exploits. If they don't like the actions that are being taken, they need to hire better programmers to remove the ability to take that action. This is a game, and like all games, the players are going to try to get whatever advantage they can when they can. If the system allows it it should be considered in the rules. If they don't like what's being allowed, they need to build better system that will change the rules (i.e. get better programming and beta testing going on to discover the exploits and fix them prior to release to the general public). Forget banning people... simply update the 'laws of the land' so that the crimes are not able to be done. This is a virtual world after all and all the rules it adheres to were programmed.

It is necessary for him who lays out a state and arranges laws for it to presuppose that all men are evil and that they are always going to act according to the wickedness of their spirits whenever they have free scope.
    Niccolo Machiavelli

This is NOT a game - its a business.

But some of us do manage to have a little fun every so often

XZC

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567