Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hatchling

thks sbi

thks sbi as you can see as only being a noob here for less than 3 weeks..nobody told me that!!and i guess others dont know that as well.....ma is trying to get new players and get them to stay yet little things like telling new players this that wont know ,this is really good thinking???......

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by green gecko View Post
    thks sbi as you can see as only being a noob here for less than 3 weeks..nobody told me that!!and i guess others dont know that as well.....ma is trying to get new players and get them to stay yet little things like telling new players this that wont know ,this is really good thinking???......
    They said that MA sell estate items only in Global auction category( check the mothership introducing VU), isnt MA fault if today noobs dont read anything about game except stupid forums argues

Hatchling

thks shaman really thks.....

They said that MA sell estate items only in Global auction category( check the mothership introducing VU), isnt MA fault if today noobs dont read anything about game except stupid forums argues
    well this noob dosent live in ma,there is a real life out side cyber,gaming time is short...so i would have thought that "ma" in there pre-press release statment would have pointed out about the sales being in the global auction ,instead all there was on the stament was...

In total, sixty thousand (60,000) Land Lot deeds will be created, each representing a 100 square meter plot on Planet Calypso. Starting on November 8, 2011, batches of these deeds will be offered on the Entropia Universe auction. Each Land Lot deed will
    as you can read it just says entropia universe auction,thats it!!it may say it on the intro vu,it just wasent in the pre-statment.....and that was what i was going off!!

2.even though im only a "noob" here i woundnt call any fourm post on any subject "stupid"...even if i make no sense to you and you likewise to me,at least that is fourm activity....what this place is about???or just a place to slag each other off??you decide..

oh again thks sbi for pointing me in the right direction for a answer....as a good forum should work....a question,then a hopefully answer...
    Last edited by green gecko; 11-10-2011 at 00:16. Reason: type writer bust a ribbon

Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbi View Post
    Ma sell in GLOBAL auction... Resellers sell in other auctions
    Another thing is that the deeds seem so popular so that the auction (global section that is) looks empty of it. But I feel confident that MA will restock it as long as they have more shares to sell since it's no real advantage of buying it from a reseller at this point.

As for it having no markup - it's same thing as other items where the highest part of price is markup, like mod fap for instance.
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -

Young

Observations and comments (Lot Deeds and Votes!)

I assume from this release that I will need to buy at least one Land plot deed at 1000ped to become a recognised Citizen with 1 vote, also with a reward of a dividend just like owning shares on my "Investment".

Once I have one "Lot Deed" I have a chance of entering a Land Grab if successful I then get a minimum of 9 plots(3x3) Lot Deeds at 9000PED I may be able to add a building on the combined plot if they are all placed on "suitable" locations also presumably giving me a voting power of 9.

The more Lot Deeds the more Votes?

It may be possible that there will be a new city scape area that will be required for the Land Grab and land plot claiming!

The total amount hoping to be raised by MA will be $6,000,000 USA
    60,000 virtual shares at $100 each
    Every Calypso deed having a % profit sharing dividend
    Lot Deed's have a TT of 1pec for every 1000 Deeds (MA sell back value)
    I do hope MA have a good advertising budget included in this.

I must admit I find all this intriguing and will follow it with interest, I wonder if the buildings will be customisable?

Comments welcomed
    Last edited by GillianDoveWillims; 11-11-2011 at 11:08.

Great move for the PE players.. I think this step into a virtual Government is a big one but well worth it. I love the idea that voting will be implented and I just pray that it is done right.

I did buy a land deed and I had to pay a MU - sorry folks that is just the way the market works, I would have loved to pay only the 1k ped but that was not happening the time of my purchase.

I have no issues with reselling and creating a MU, its kinda the name of the game huh. I bought just one deed just to secure my voting rights. I figure, if there are 1 million regestered players and only 60k of deeds out there.. this makes for a demand situation soon.. GL to all traders and let the selling began

Players that buy up deeds for a profit (for reselling) actually have a great oppertunity, good luck to ya. I have noticed that the MU price is now falling but I think it will gradually increase in time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12