Hatchling

Update Client Loader...Please Wait.

So tried to log into EU this morning, it ran an update...crashed and restarted.
    It is stuck updating the client loader.

No biggy I thought, so I ran client repair tool, which then prompted that there were some crash files did I want to delete them, I clicked yes and it deleted everything. Sweet! So I reran the clientloader and it started downloading all of the *pak files over...came back this evening and it was complete on downloading the files but still stuck in the Updating Client Loader - Please Wait.

So I downloaded the install again and restarted from scratch...it downloads the updates and restarts and guess what =) Updating Client Loader Please Wait - and it is downloading the *pak files once more.

/sarcasm off (slightly frustrated) Anyone else run into this? Seems odd that the clientloader has been "updating" for 11 hours now.

2. Sponsored Links
    Young

Finally somone else with same problem Need Help too please!

I logged in for the first time in 6 months and got updates to everything. The client at first looked normal and I was able to log in as normal and appeared where I was last on FOMA. I did a trade and used TP to FOMA hanger, and crashed.

After that the launcher screen keeps saying updating client please wait. Log in button is active and works. I can get into login screen and gold card screen but after that I crash.

Tried repair, reinstall from scratch. no luck so far. Am wondering if my old machine can no longer handle EU anymore after certain areas have been updated. It has work on EU with low settings ok till 6 months ago.
    Machine Dell xps M1330 laptop with 256 mb in discrete video memory card and Vista Ultimate

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dominant
    If the green button works, use it

Young
    I've got this problem as well since thursday night. I completely reinstalled my pc, but it didn't help. Suggestions would be cool.

Thanks for any solution even if it's a dumb one!

Cronester

Young
    Still having same problem but at least I dont feel so alone. Hopefully someone will be able to help us soon. I really wanted to get Ark xmas gifts and get back into EU.
    If any else having this problem in this thread solves problem please share.
    thanks in advance to community for any help.

Young
    I could log on once by just clicking the button. I put the compatibility to windows XP SP3 and used run as administrator.

After this first log in, all seems normal.

I turned the comaptibility off again and all is well. Except for a "random" crash every 15 minutes or about...

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronester View Post
    I could log on once by just clicking the button. I put the compatibility to windows XP SP3 and used run as administrator.

After this first log in, all seems normal.

I turned the comaptibility off again and all is well. Except for a "random" crash every 15 minutes or about...
    I gave it a try but with windows XP SP2 since I don't have SP3 option. Now I get something different. I get past gold card validation and game screen comes on and loads. The blue progress bar does it thing and then the window disappears and I get Entropia Universe did not shut down normally window. The client loader screen still keeps saying "Updating Client Loader please wait"

Updated:
    I am still getting Updating Client loader... when I'm in space but after asking support to move me to Calypso I am able to log on successfully. Funny I don't get Updating Client loader.... when I'm on Caly only when in space.
    Last edited by djinn; 12-31-2013 at 02:56. Reason: correction to details