Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fineprobe View Post
    i have the same issue with my 8-core Bulldozer..

i have the following configuration:
    1. CPU: Bulldozer
    2. Mainboard Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3
    3. Ram 16GB G Skill
    4. SSD 500 GB
    5. RAID 0 1TB

i receive the following error:
    OS= Windows 7 64bit
    Memory= 16320
    Graphics Adapter = NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
    Graphics Driver Version = 8.17.12.8026
    (the newer one didn't work too)
    Exception Address = 14103009
    Version = 12.4.0.9050

any suggestions?

Greetings
    This CPU has the same instruction set. It is an AMD fx chip as well just a different name. I think that it will be the same issues that the the others are having. The only solution thus far, that I can tell, is to either wait for EU to support this chip or to use a different chip all together.

The AMD Phenom II x6 1100T, that was listed before, does work. This might be your best bet atm.

It sucks that this chip is not on the support list. I think amd dropped the ball here and released a chip that will only be supported in the future. It's too bad really, because this chip does look like it will be one to watch in the future!!

On a side note.. has anyone had support get back to them recently about this problem??

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by Nor Alien View Post
    This CPU has the same instruction set. It is an AMD fx chip as well just a different name. I think that it will be the same issues that the the others are having. The only solution thus far, that I can tell, is to either wait for EU to support this chip or to use a different chip all together.

The AMD Phenom II x6 1100T, that was listed before, does work. This might be your best bet atm.

It sucks that this chip is not on the support list. I think amd dropped the ball here and released a chip that will only be supported in the future. It's too bad really, because this chip does look like it will be one to watch in the future!!

On a side note.. has anyone had support get back to them recently about this problem??
    Still have NOT heard anything back. I again posted a response in my support case today. Has anyone heard from support about ANYTHING recently? Maybe they are bogged down with technical cases...or they are specifically not addressing this issue for some reason.

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by kurt165749 View Post
    Still have NOT heard anything back. I again posted a response in my support case today. Has anyone heard from support about ANYTHING recently? Maybe they are bogged down with technical cases...or they are specifically not addressing this issue for some reason.
    STILL have not received any response in my support case.... I bumped it AGAIN today....

Bump again!!

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by Nor Alien View Post
    Bump again!!
    I just created another support case in a money related category and asked them to look at my other support case since its going on a month without ever being looked at....

I just created another support case in a money related category and asked them to look at my other support case since its going on a month without ever being looked at....
    I would keep sending support cases untill you get your answer.. and hopefully it will be one that does not say they are looking into it and will get back to you some day when they have a solution!!

Hatchling
    I'm having the same trouble as every body else has mentioned. I opened a support case and got a reply within two days.
    History for support case 219785:

2012-01-03 10:40 You wrote:

You may submit information about your PC configuration to MIndArk. This will help MindArk to improve Entropia Universe in future updates. The information that will be sent if you accept is:

OS = Windows 7 64-bit
    Memory = 8192
    Graphics Adapter = ATI Radeon HD 5900 Series
    Graphics Adapter Driver Version = 8.17.10.1107
    Exception Address = 14106913
    Version = 12.4.0.90696

---

There is no option to send, just ok and cancel, and if I click ok there is no confirmation that anything is sent to you.2012-01-03 17:41 You wrote:

The only thing that has changed in my setup is I upgraded my CPU to the new AMD FX-8150 8core cpu. It worked before running on my AMD Phenom II 550 Black Box edition.
    Hope this helps.2012-01-04 00:26 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Thank you for your report. I have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation and any irregularities found will be adjusted. Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments and also stay tuned to the updates from AMD.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
    Laura | Planet Calypso Support

Hatchling
    I also got the same response (finally)... So I guess it's the waiting game now...

I also got the same response (finally)... So I guess it's the waiting game now...
    Yeah!!! I hope this is resolved very soon!!

Hatchling
    thanks for help .. i hope the same and a fast solution