Hatchling

Lightbulb Hunt the THING walkthrough video

Hello all! I am Crue Knight and I'm a fairly new player (around 5 months) and usually hang about Calypso trying to get into small mining ops.

I've decided to have a little fun and try to visit Rocktropia and do the Hunt the THING missions. One of my goals was to also try and give a little to the EU community as most YouTube videos are very very outdated. I normally don't do walkthroughs and this is my first real walkthough video. Also please let me know if you find any Tubers out there as I love watching them, PigBenis Hateraid being one and pretty much the only one I know of.

Anyhow, here is the two part walkthrough for those who are stuck or are planning to visit the Arctic/Hunt the THING:

Part 1
    http://youtu.be/ouH2zLLEB0I

Part 2
    http://youtu.be/Jyn4xT9jxyQ

Special thanks to:
    • darcek (For providing helpful tips about Rocktropia and for helping me get to RT)
    • kerry ing chian (For also helping me to RT)

Yes it took 2 people to get me here! :P

Hope you enjoy!
    I plan on making some more videos on Entropia to kinda fill in the void of updated internet content.
    Please comment and give your suggestions and advice!

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling
    Nice work, might be worth posting over the the neverdie forums also for those users who may not come here first.

Nice ! I LIKE IT!

Nice work!! Ah it brings back memories. Really liked this mission chain. It had a nice flow and some nice freebies as well!

6. 12-29-2016, 21:10

Reason
    spam

7. 12-29-2016, 21:24

Reason
    spam