Hatchling

where can i download entropia universe without installing

As the title is saying I'm looking for a way to download entropia without installing it. This way I could download it ones and installing it on two pc's.
    Does anybody knows if it is possible?

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by Toeternietoe View Post
    As the title is saying I'm looking for a way to download entropia without installing it. This way I could download it ones and installing it on two pc's.
    Does anybody knows if it is possible?
    Iīm not sure if it is still possible but earlier you could copy the whole EU folder somewhere else as a backup and then just copy it back to the same place as the former installation. Maybe thatīs still doable. This was something people did so that they didnīt have to reinstall the whole game if it crashed.

Old
    Yeah, there isn't really a website that you can download EU from (that I know of, anyway)

As Strong stated, you CAN copy all the files from one computer once you have the game installed. The most important filed are under Users>Public folder. There are two entropia universe folders. These contain all the dynamic content.

Then, paste into same folder on the ther computer, and run the installer. Should be all set, minimum fuss.