About VIDEO CARD

Hi,Everyone I'm newbie.And i love play entropia so much.But about my computer has problem with video card.My video card

I love play entropia so much.I try any thing way to play.Although i don't have video card follow system request.I try 2 two software is SwiftShader 3.0-3d-Analyze.But not very well =.=!.Someone have anything can play entropia with my system.PLease tell me!!!Please.But not to buy a new video card
    Last edited by skinbin; 11-19-2011 at 02:42.

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by skinbin View Post
    Hi,Everyone I'm newbie.And i love play entropia so much.But about my computer has problem with video card.My video card

I love play entropia so much.I try any thing way to play.Although i don't have video card follow system request.I try 2 two software is SwiftShader 3.0-3d-Analyze.But not very well =.=!.Someone have anything can play entropia with my system.PLease tell me!!!Please.But not to buy a new video card
    Sorry but I can't see your pics... please upload them here to the forum then we may be able to help.

This is my system of computer's

Isn't that an on-board video card that uses shared memory?

If I look at the specs I'dd say buying a video card would be the only option. EU tends to need a lot of resources, and is especially demanding on memory.

I'dd recommend a video card with 1gb of RAM; though 512MB should work too.
    If you want to go cheap; have a look at the ATI 5700 series; I'm using one on a similar setup and it works nicely on low-medium settings.

Thanks Acronoid so much.This is important information
    So Acronoid.How much money ATI 5700 series i can buy??(cheap so cheap that ok)

Young
    You can pick one up for around 110-130 on newegg.