Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Its best not to fight with folks about their prices. They know what they're doing. Just open up your own pizza shop and force them to either lower their prices or find another novelty item to peddle.
    Laudanum
    Welcoming new and advanced players!
    Nymphtown Castle
    Aesthetic Arts for your Entropian and Real World home.

2. Sponsored Links
    Mature
    Quote Originally Posted by Magyar View Post
    Its best not to fight with folks about their prices. They know what they're doing. Just open up your own pizza shop and force them to either lower their prices or find another novelty item to peddle.
    I sorry if ppl think Im trying to start something . Really.. like I have said from the start it about economics of it all he has listed his item at 25 ped to start and at 105 bo that is the smart way to do it get what you need and if ppl feel like they do not want to take the chance of not getting atunic at a price under 105 then do the buy out price. This crafter has done exactly what he should have start it low to cover the cost of the items with a mu say 33% more then what it cost you to craft the batch. And then set a price for the buy it now customer who just has to have the item right now lol. I have said nothing more to him just responding to people complaining to me for trying to help the guy out. I just gave him a example and he used it I applaud him for his wisdom and understanding. I have seen he has sold one for the 105 (happen to be the one I was bidding on) maybe I should bid on them all so haters will by them at the 105 lol. Just so I do not get one lol. Anyway I love EU and all the players we all come from different backgrounds and different parts of the world if any thing I say helps someone out I would be thrilled to death and like wise I read the post of many and have learned a lot. So please do not think Im being judgmental Im truly not Im just passing on info I have learned. Take and us it or not your choice and yes my pizza business is doing well you could say its a cut above the rest

Young
    i have sell my first tt+20 at the player who find for me the fine textile on NI
    i have sell one at auction for tt+100

i have see kitten colorized tunic, some of them are beatiful.
    and tell her thanks because she have not break the price
    i m sad to see players braking tunic price. it s stupid to break prices on rare clothes, it s like if master coat was sold at tt price.

the tunic will stay a rare clothe, not because of bp lvl, not because the bp is rare, but because the loot needed for the craft is rare.

to give an idea, make a 100 craft try need between 70 and 100 hours hunt on achelor before.

now, i was the first to sell this item and all news item are sold at a high price.
    best exemple are the time cristal. today the travel NI-ancient greece cost about 0.18ped, 6 month ago players have spent more than 10 k ped to try to have the time cristals needed
    this is entropia economy

Mature
    Quote Originally Posted by flightspirit View Post
    i have sell my first tt+20 at the player who find for me the fine textile on NI
    i have sell one at auction for tt+100

i have see kitten colorized tunic, some of them are beatiful.
    and tell her thanks because she have not break the price
    i m sad to see players braking tunic price. it s stupid to break prices on rare clothes, it s like if master coat was sold at tt price.

the tunic will stay a rare clothe, not because of bp lvl, not because the bp is rare, but because the loot needed for the craft is rare.

to give an idea, make a 100 craft try need between 70 and 100 hours hunt on achelor before.

now, i was the first to sell this item and all news item are sold at a high price.
    best exemple are the time cristal. today the travel NI-ancient greece cost about 0.18ped, 6 month ago players have spent more than 10 k ped to try to have the time cristals needed
    this is entropia economy
    lol very true economy here is like a rollercoaster lol

may I inquire where you got the ancient greece book?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12