Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Young danlove's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 21 2011
    Posts
    15

    What HAppend i lose always !!

    What Happed here i had always bad luck ?'

    im losing a lot .. like exemple look here .. i dont understend nothing always lose



    so i dont say nothing more but this is very very bad .. depoziting a lot .. and gheting a shit ...

    i think is the time to give me somthing good ... (

  2. Sponsored Links
  3. #2
    Old
    Joined
    May 13 2011
    Location
    California-USA
    Posts
    55
    better luck next depo? mind ark does not answer these kind of questions btw, read the rules

  4. #3
    Young danlove's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 21 2011
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidxx View Post
    better luck next depo? mind ark does not answer these kind of questions btw, read the rules
    im depo a lot and ghet nothing and you seee on pic to no lot no loot ..

    always i see this .. im so upset ..

    tehre noobs enter game and take hofs and me what ??

  5. #4
    Young danlove's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 21 2011
    Posts
    15

    ee this what ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidxx View Post
    better luck next depo? mind ark does not answer these kind of questions btw, read the rules
    and this what is this ? have already 5k of 10k atrox ..

    and nothing goood ... only losing not hof no ath ...


  6. #5
    Dominant
    Joined
    Aug 09 2011
    Posts
    484
    How many successful loots were there in between the no loots?

  7. #6
    Young danlove's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 21 2011
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Stockton View Post
    How many successful loots were there in between the no loots?
    like 2-3 en rest no loot

  8. #7
    Guardian Jennson's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 02 2010
    Posts
    298
    How much you depo doesn'T mean anything to the return rate. How much is your average TT % for the last 50k ped cycled ? And I'm not surprised you lose a lot on Atrox, they have barely Markup to cover the TT losses.

  9. #8
    Provider
    Joined
    Aug 30 2011
    Posts
    210
    Nearly all mobs have bad loot with no MU. The point of the matter is this: Last year this time people could expect a 70-90% TT return fairly regularly and people enjoyed depositing alot because they felt that they were getting back a fair share for the amount that they deposited. Now days you are lucky to get 50-60% TT return and this just isn't for the freeplayers. People who deposit expect to get decent return because they are spending their money on the game to help keep it alive. Instead MA takes their money and doesn't care. This causes depositors to realize that their money is being wasted on the game and so they either leave the game or become sweaters thus making MA loose even more money. The proper response in today's EU isn't "better luck next depo?" the proper response is "MA, what are you doing to keep players in this game?"

  10. #9
    Mature
    Joined
    Jul 18 2011
    Posts
    38
    It may sound stupid but going by all the missed shots.. there's an avatar on the edge of the radar.. this commonly causes missed shots.. reduce your GFX settings.. it can really help in reducing that issue.

    and to be honest.. grinding certain mobs are considered a gamble and it's quite possible that skill gains affect loots... don't concentrate on a mob that is generally costly to hunt. this advice comes from a long time hunter above level 60. and this game has it's way balancing out what you spend.. be smart, play smart and if it really is that bad then contact support also.

    and just to add.... it seems to me that you are not really suited to hunting trox just yet.. I won't grind on them atall and i've been playing heavily for over 5 years.
    Last edited by Madmax; 12-06-2011 at 21:36.
    hmmmm

  11. #10
    Hatchling
    Joined
    Dec 05 2011
    Posts
    10

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmax View Post
    It may sound stupid but going by all the missed shots.. there's an avatar on the edge of the radar.. this commonly causes missed shots.. reduce your GFX settings.. it can really help in reducing that issue.

    and to be honest.. grinding certain mobs are considered a gamble and it's quite possible that skill gains affect loots... don't concentrate on a mob that is generally costly to hunt. this advice comes from a long time hunter above level 60. and this game has it's way balancing out what you spend.. be smart, play smart and if it really is that bad then contact support also.

    and just to add.... it seems to me that you are not really suited to hunting trox just yet.. I won't grind on them atall and i've been playing heavily for over 5 years.
    I agree with the Miss and possibly no loot mobs being caused by having another person in range when you are hunting. But I think it is caused by the location having increased loot, damage etc being processed. I get hit more often by mobs and miss more when someone else is on my radar for some reason. Loot though can go either way. I sometimes get really terrible loot or really good loot when someone else is on my radar. Possibly when I get good loot they are getting bad loot?

    Everything is loot including skills and tier ticks. (QR ticks for crafting)

    Having high skills still doesn't make Atrox any better to hunt. They are like several mobs in EU. You will get loads of poor loot or some no loot mobs on these and someone else will get a HOF. Just the way they are. Do a few and if it seems they are not paying out find something else or log off for a while.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •