Hatchling

Getting trapped in Mushrooms

Dear all,

yesterday while hunting Falx I and my team got trapped several times on LA18 hunting Falx. By teleporting in to the LA, you sometimes land right within a mushroom and get trapped in it. Would be cool if that could be fixed

Nothing big really, but annoying

Thanks
    Mike

2. Sponsored Links
    Sometimes I also get trapped in stones or plants at various places. If you can still zoom the camera out far enough, try spawing a car very close to you, then double-click to enter the vehicle. This often works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mike View Post
    Dear all,

yesterday while hunting Falx I and my team got trapped several times on LA18 hunting Falx. By teleporting in to the LA, you sometimes land right within a mushroom and get trapped in it. Would be cool if that could be fixed

Thanks
    Mike
    Mad Mike..From the time on your post..You sure it wasn't during the Lag time for EU?..Maybe wait 20 minutes and see if it helps I land in weird places after/around that time also. But I just wait now.

Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mike View Post
    Dear all,

Some year ago there were carnivorous mushrooms on the road leading into twin peaks. Probably pretty scary experience for the TP-runners who weren't aware of it!

One thing I've been waiting for is for those plants on amathera that looks like two trunk of treestraws with a cactus-club above to come alive and actually hammer down on some careless hunter or miner who accidently runs through below the "spikeclub".
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -