Hatchling

What is a good equivalent to ARK-20 Jungle (L) Rifle but UL?

I'm looking for a good equivalent to the limited ARK-20 Jungle, with almost same fire-rate/dmg but unlimited.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks
    Mike

2. Sponsored Links
    If you go to Entropedia and select weapons then sort by Dmg/sec, you can get an idea of various options.
    http://www.entropedia.info/Chart.aspx?chart=Weapon

Do you want Ranged, Melee, Mind force?
    Do you want old style unlimited with no sib or newer unlimited sib weapons?

http://jdegre.net/pe/sigs/2f5e9a962ad145cc.png
    Trust No One. Question everything, and believe nothing until you check it out yourself. Especially anything from MA.

A good choice could be an UL CB19. Actually a better choice because you can slap a beast on it.
    The level requirements are higher than the ARK20 ( and so is the dmg CB19+beast ~34 dps vs 27 with amped ARK20 ), but when you are interested in an UL gun this shouldn't be a biggie, since the levelrequirements are still low and easily obtainable within a few days when you have the Ark-20 maxed by now.

Another advantage is the CB19 is quite cheap and you should be able to find one well below TT+5k. So this would be my recommandation for a low level BLP rifle.

P.S. otherwise have a look at entropedia as suggested in Elford's post. Best of luck in finding what suits you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennson View Post
    A good choice could be an UL CB19. Actually a better choice because you can slap a beast on it.
    The level requirements are higher than the ARK20 ( and so is the dmg CB19+beast ~34 dps vs 27 with amped ARK20 ), but when you are interested in an UL gun this shouldn't be a biggie, since the levelrequirements are still low and easily obtainable within a few days when you have the Ark-20 maxed by now.

Another advantage is the CB19 is quite cheap and you should be able to find one well below TT+5k. So this would be my recommandation for a low level BLP rifle.

P.S. otherwise have a look at entropedia as suggested in Elford's post. Best of luck in finding what suits you.
    yeah.. the unl cb19 is a good gun but with the low MU on cb19 L it start to be more eco to use the L version.. I know that the op wanted a unl gun.. so I also say unl cb19.. even if it is not what I had chosen my self.

Young
    For more dps the unl CB21+beast is a nice gun too. A bit more expensive but worth it imo, (I shoot one) there are 1 or 2 available atm.