Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Breer M4a

The Breer Ma4, currently the last in the Breer laser carbines production line,
    came as a nice surprise to me. With nearly double the damage/second of it
    predecessor the M3a, it makes a good hunting tool, which considering the range,
    comes almost on par with a Korss H400.

I field tested this beauty amped with an a104 (upping the max damage to 51)
    on longu and molisk.
    On longu young the long range makes it possible to kill before getting hit and
    as such outperforms a korss+a104 combo. The same advantage can be used
    on molisk and other slow mobs with HP in the range of 500-600.

On fast mobs like atrax, and bigger mobs like longu old, the DPS comes more
    important and makes the M4a losing ground fast.

The biggest drawback is the the high production cost related to the use of
    kanerium; which drives up the markup value to 125%+. This also explains its
    low availability and the decreased eco'ness.

For people skilling up laser sniper and in situations where the Isis series is
    overkill a (low priced) M4a is certainly something I'dd advice on slow mobs.

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling

starkov

I was told at lvl4 blp sniper to use Starkhov.Is this a good gun to keep skilling up on .If not what gun do you recomend I use for most dammage at lvl 4 laser blp sniper and lvl3 laser,blp pistoleer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominique View Post
    I was told at lvl4 blp sniper to use Starkhov.Is this a good gun to keep skilling up on .If not what gun do you recomend I use for most dammage at lvl 4 laser blp sniper and lvl3 laser,blp pistoleer.
    At these levels stay away from oldschool gear. It is maxed at level 100 and on your level you are not able to use it effeciently. If you want to use a blp rifle take the one from Arkadia TT

Quote Originally Posted by Jennson View Post
    At these levels stay away from oldschool gear. It is maxed at level 100 and on your level you are not able to use it effeciently. If you want to use a blp rifle take the one from Arkadia TT
    I think Dominque means the Starkhov LPR-x (L) series (eg http://www.entropedia.info/Info.aspx..._LPR-1_%28L%29), not one of the UL Starks
    These seem to have replaced (and be a bit more eco than) the old CB5's on Calypso for low-level BLP rifle.
    I think they might even be a bit more eco than the Ark TT ones (Herman Ark-TT R) depending on what markup each can be acquired at, and where Dominque buys them. (Ark TT gear tends to have markup when bought on Calypso)

Dominque, if you're using the Starkhov LPR series, would you mind advising when you max each one please, so Entropedia can be correctly updated. ie, what your professional level is when the Skill Progress on the Item Info page for the gun shows as 100%.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12