Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Banned
    I lost no dscussion there.
    For me discussing is not a battle, but if I was to loose or win the thread, I would rather have won the discussion not talking to kids that are doing what for the community?
    If you stay with loosers they won't be able to teach you how to be succesful, indeed.

And for your information, I spent years healing several hours a day sweaters at swamp camp. Not much to learn about this group for me, unless a revolution has happened since am not healing them anymore.
    Last edited by Ed Ward; 12-20-2011 at 07:10.

2. Sponsored Links
    Provider
    Quote Originally Posted by The NN View Post
    The economy is suffering due to merchants in game, they should be forbidden, also since MA hasn't yet introduced a MV = Merchant value on items sold and a loft on them, everyone suffers due to this.

Sincerely: The NN.
    While merchants can sometimes be crooked I prefer the free market.

Provider
    Quote Originally Posted by New York Rose View Post
    If you knew the answer( or think you did) why pose the question? Walls of text..see you in 5 more years!
    are you referring to me? Lood posed the question. Walls of text are not bad, I write so that I completely and clearly explain myself. Trust me when I say that most new people I have talked to say that they prefer when I explain things about the game far more than when others do
    Last edited by FlorencioNineWind; 12-20-2011 at 15:38.

Provider
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Ward View Post
    I lost no dscussion there.
    For me discussing is not a battle,
    Debating, a continuance of discussing a topic with more than one side, is a contest. If someone can speak logically, show proof of their points, and knock down my points thus giving me no room to counter, then I submit to them and understand where I may have gone wrong. It is in this way that we learn, certainly the way I learn.

but if I was to loose or win the thread, I would rather have won the discussion not talking to kids that are doing what for the community?
    If you stay with loosers they won't be able to teach you how to be succesful, indeed.
    Am I to assume that you believe I am a poor noob who knows nothing about this game?
    What have I done for the community?
    I have helped new people climb the game's steep learning curve.
    I have taught new people how to survive.
    I have shown new people the truth in the wake of scammers.
    I have rescued countless new people from the grip of mob filled prisons free.
    I have taxied new people far and wide throughout Calypso for free.
    I have stood up for those who have been bullied by scammers, trolls, bullies, or just plain ignorant people.
    I have encouraged new people to strive to be the best that they can be and to overcome the hardships of this game.
    I have never hesitated to help a friend in need if I was able to be of asistance.
    When I don't know the answer to a question I know people who do and have swiftly directed people to them.
    I have stitched together the only true history book of the Entropian Universe that spans time from the very beginning of the game until the present both player and MA made. This book I give to the people of EU so that the past may not be forgotten.
    I have stood by friend and stranger and listened to them in times of happiness and times of hardship.
    I have strived to make the game an easier and more pleseant experience for all people.
    Above all, I have done my best to keep countless people in the game. This has caused me to borderline beg for people to give the game a second chance at times. Because without people we would have no community.

What have you done for the community?

This is a question I ask to all people of EU. A community is made up of people working together and striving for the common good. It takes everyone's co-operation to keep a community productive and happy.

And for your information, I spent years healing several hours a day sweaters at swamp camp. Not much to learn about this group for me, unless a revolution has happened since am not healing them anymore.
    Times have greatly changed since the days of the old swamp camp.

As for the days of the current sweat camps; those who are better off can sometimes turn a def ear. This can happen both conciously and subconciously.

Need I only give one example may I provide the example of the countless times that a new person has asked a question in my soc chat while there were 20+ other members online, but after 10 mins of waiting for someone to respond I am the only one that does.

Provider
    Alrighty. Here we go, this is a perfect example of what I have observed over the last year of playing this game. It is what I have seen the feelings of from older players and newer players. Here we go in the words of a very old player:

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...-trusted/page2

Oh, and here is another good thread to show an example of some player frustration

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...s-show-nothing.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345