Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45
  1. #21
    Banned
    Joined
    Nov 08 2010
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    274
    nope, I mean what you think i am has nothing to do with the OP and is off topic. I keep my point of view and knows how valid it is. Up to you to think what you want and believe what people that are leaving spread out around randomly to potential receivers.

  2. Sponsored Links
  3. #22
    Provider
    Joined
    Aug 30 2011
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Ward View Post
    nope, I mean what you think i am has nothing to do with the OP and is off topic. I keep my point of view and knows how valid it is. Up to you to think what you want and believe what people that are leaving spread out around randomly to potential receivers.
    I don't care what I think you are I only care what I know you are, not to mention that many others feel the same way. Also, whatever this OP is that you are speaking of is entirely off topic. Your point of view is a point of view, but if you want to fight validity then mine is much more valid than yours Also, do you hear yourself type? what would people who leave possibly have to gain by spreading bad rumors randomly to potential receivers? I'm affraid that you need to get some supportive facts together before we can have a productive discussion.

  4. #23
    Banned
    Joined
    Nov 08 2010
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    274
    what those guys get is a reason to justify their fails, that's human behaviours.
    I stayed respecfull for you and expect the same. As mentioned, I knew my point of view would not be gladly read and have nothing more to add as long as respect - the basis - is not met, so it's your turn, post the last one of the thread as it's your goal

  5. #24
    Provider
    Joined
    Aug 30 2011
    Posts
    210
    Yep, it is my goal

  6. #25
    Guardian Jennson's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 02 2010
    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by FlorencioNineWind View Post
    long wall of text...
    Your text is full of unproven assumptions and misconceptions yet you state them as facts... maybe try again

  7. #26
    Provider
    Joined
    Aug 30 2011
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennson View Post
    Your text is full of unproven assumptions and misconceptions yet you state them as facts... maybe try again
    They are proven assumptions and they are proven conceptions and they are facts. It really doesn't take much to see what is in front of your face. There is no reason to try again; and I will still be the last person to post on this thread

  8. #27
    Guardian Jennson's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 02 2010
    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by FlorencioNineWind View Post
    They are proven assumptions and they are proven conceptions and they are facts. It really doesn't take much to see what is in front of your face. There is no reason to try again; and I will still be the last person to post on this thread
    Well show me your facts. Something you didn't so far. In your essay weren't any

  9. #28
    Provider
    Joined
    Aug 30 2011
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennson View Post
    Well show me your facts. Something you didn't so far. In your essay weren't any
    I can safely say that everything I have stated so far has been fact. What I havn't stated is the theories that go along with these facts which are of course theories and not laws. If you are one of those people who gets caught up in the theories and therefore can't see the facts, then that is understandable. Everything I have said though is a fact. The vast majority of what I have said is common knowledge/common logic. It really doesn't take much to understand it. If you would like me to further explain specific statments then give me a quoted list of them and I will give a quoted list back further explaining the facts that I have already explained fairly thoroughly.

  10. #29
    Guardian Jennson's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 02 2010
    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by FlorencioNineWind View Post
    I can safely say that everything I have stated so far has been fact. What I havn't stated is the theories that go along with these facts which are of course theories and not laws. If you are one of those people who gets caught up in the theories and therefore can't see the facts, then that is understandable. Everything I have said though is a fact. The vast majority of what I have said is common knowledge/common logic. It really doesn't take much to understand it. If you would like me to further explain specific statments then give me a quoted list of them and I will give a quoted list back further explaining the facts that I have already explained fairly thoroughly.
    It is fact the earth is flat. And it gets more fact because i repeat it. And when i repeat it even more it gets fact more.

    And especially everything Force says is fact because every 2d sentence he closes with Fact!.

    So you repeat it's common loging/sense and don't even consider where you state something as proven where it's easy to find examples which don't fit your "facts".
    Well you asked for it you will get it... i will compile your list after work
    Last edited by Jennson; 12-14-2011 at 10:44.

  11. #30
    Hatchling
    Joined
    Sep 20 2011
    Location
    Calypso
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Jennifer View Post
    As with any company, MA is finding it hard in the recession.

    PLayers have lowered their depositing as they have no money themselves. The guys that are left are just trying to get through hard times.


    This is a global forum, but it is not very active.
    As long as MA controls, adjusts and modifies the market as they wish, as long there is a majority of people that feel screwed.

    End of story.

 

 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •