Foul Loot Bugged or?

I am not sure but i think there is a bug with loots. Have MA removed Foul Bone from their loot table? It cant be normal to kill over 1k Fouls without seeing a single foul bone.. I am as i said earlier not sure about this, this is more of a question than report..

Have any of you noticed this as well??

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Teoman View Post
    I am not sure but i think there is a bug with loots. Have MA removed Foul Bone from their loot table? It cant be normal to kill over 1k Fouls without seeing a single foul bone.. I am as i said earlier not sure about this, this is more of a question than report..

Have any of you noticed this as well??
    I think that anything to do with making Foul DNA is turned off from being looted until the Suction cup sells that is for sale on other forum. That way no chance of more dropping since MA can't seem to control the drop rates perfectly any other way.

Thank you for the warning; I was planning to hunt some foul this week. Now
    if no bones drop this would have meant a big loss in mark up.

Regards
    Acronoid

Foul still don't seem to have bones in them; makes one wonder why they don't
    collapse into a foulish puddle of skin and flesh

Hope their anatomy gets corrected soon.

Hatchling
    Seems they now drop suctioncups regularly instead. Several has already been looted since last VU. If the sellers weren't so greedy we might already have had a nice foul LA. Anyways, good luck

Hatchling

Thumbs Down

Quote Originally Posted by Lorthis View Post
    Seems they now drop suctioncups regularly instead. Several has already been looted since last VU. If the sellers weren't so greedy we might already have had a nice foul LA. Anyways, good luck
    Not seen anything that proves that they are dropping. Last thread on other forums that was selling the supposed loot couldn't come up with a screen shot that showed it in inventory.