Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Young

for the love of god help

Ok so im new obviously. I spawned on the noob island inside this building. Ive done a few quests inside this building but i cant for the life of me figure out how to get out of this building. Ive read online that there should be a teleportation device or something in the center of the building but cant seem to find it. Only thng i see there is a large colum with writing on the top but i cant click on anything, and ive searched everywhere. Fot the love of god help me!!

2. Sponsored Links
    Provider
    K, I am trying to remember here. It's been over a year since I began the game and they have changed the tutorial areas alittle since I began, but I will try to remember the layout.

When you start there should now be 2 tutorial areas. The first one is a large building on a small island. this place should have a bar and a fish tank/swimming pool. Is this the area you are stuck on? There should be a teleporter if I remember right, on the first floor of the building, in the center. It'll be a platform kind of thing and when you put your cursor over it, it should say something along the lines that it is a TP. This first area is what replaced the character creation screen and is designed to be the character creation area so make sure to talk to all the NPCs there.

The second area is the real tutorial island (Calypso Gateway). You start on the landing platform by the ship and then walk straight into the main room. Infront is a desk with NPCs on it to start the tutorials. to the left will be a bar with a guy inside to talk to, and to the right will be the Teleporter to take you to Calypso.

Young
    ya thats the place im in but the only thing i see is the teleporter that takes u too the different planets. In the center of that room there is a wooden platform surrounding a pillar but i cant click on anything.

Provider
    Hmm, what planet did you choose to start on? That might make a difference.

Trying to find videos of the tutorial places, but I don't think I'm gonna find any.

Young
    i havnt choose any planet yet but i wanted to finish here but this is driving me crazy. i might just have to choose a planet and leave this place. I dont get it.

Provider
    As I said it has been over a year since I began the game and they have changed a few things. When I started I had to pick a specific planet right away and download the client loader for that planet. So now maybe at the beginning you choose what planet you go to from inside the game? If that's the case then maybe you get to tutorial island after you choose Calypso. Make sure to choose your planet wisely. Calypso will be the best planet to start on and it is also my home planet

Young
    ok well the game is downloading the planets currently so maybe thats got something to do with it. Either way maybe ill look u up on your planet when i get there if thats ok. What is your in-game name if u dont mind me asking.

Provider
    My ingame name is Florencio Nine Wind and I'm always happy to help if I can. Will be busy tonight though. You decided to join right in the middle of the Merry Mayhem Christmas Event. :P

Young
    lol at this rate i wont be able to move from here till tom anyway.

Provider
    I remember when I first installed and downloaded everything. Took me about 8 hours; this is a big game. You may as well make sure to download space and every single planet right away so that when you do decide to travel between planets you won't have to wait for the area to download. In the tools page on the client loader you can choose what pieces of the game you want to download. tools, then dynamic content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast