Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Space Road Map

Mature

Space Road Map

Can someone from Mindark pass these questions along to the right person?

What are Mindark's plans for improving space in 2012?

How long until motherships are fully functional? I.E. When will they get torpedos or shields, when will they get other upgrades and functions?

What is planned for privateers and how will the system connect the ships to the planets?

Is there anything planned for space mining?

In buzz for space, someone mentioned Meteors and Stars, are those just the background animations or will they become something to visit and do activities on?

2. Sponsored Links
    This would be an excellent way to see how things are progressing. Would like to know as well!!

Maybe a bump!!

Mature
    Bump.
    Another question, who is the person responsible for developing and maintaining space at MA?

Mate, from what I can gather from the Cyrene team, space will remain fairly boring until the planet partners get their own populations. MA is protecting its own playerbase and Calypso profits by keeping space PvP and difficult to travel through.
    Once the PPs are contributing their own playerbases, I think we will see a huge overhaul of space. We just have to be patient.
    Starfinder XXI: PM me to book a flight!
    Buying: Umbranoid Paste Pot
    Metal flows through my veins!

Further development of space travel and space content will be one of MindArk's bigger priorites in 2012.

I will see what I can do about providing an outline of our development plans.

Mature
    ty björn

Quote Originally Posted by Bjorn|MindArk View Post
    Further development of space travel and space content will be one of MindArk's bigger priorites in 2012.

Sounds good, improvment and more content to the space travel and space will be important to the create the feeling of a more "living" Universe connecting the planets.

Provider
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjorn|MindArk View Post

Wooot! Nice news and thanks for commenting indeed!

Hatchling
    I would also like to see some kind of road map for 2012. Hopefully we can see some of the cities on calypso start to rebuild like Minopolis or even Hadesheim.

Dominant
    Thanks Bjorn, I too am looking forward to seeing what you have in mind for space.

I'm guessing fixing the terminals is one of the first priorities.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast