Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Space Road Map

Quote Originally Posted by Few Scars View Post
    LOL JBK we won't get a respose. Unless there is going to be the mother of all updates, VU13 with Taming, Avatar upgrades, Space upgrades etc I doubt anything will happen in space.
    VU13 will be the turning point for EU for 2013. Either VU13 will be amazing and we will all breath a sigh of relief or it will be a let down and their will be a problem...
    A little of A and some of B.. can't please everyone.

2. Sponsored Links
    Other projects received a higher priority in 2012, which unfortunately resulted in some of the planned improvements to space being pushed back.

We are working on a newsletter from MindArk CEO David Simmonds which will contain an overview of our development plans for 2013, and space will certainly be included in that roadmap.

Thanks for your feedback and patience!

Quote Originally Posted by Bjorn|MindArk View Post
    Other projects received a higher priority in 2012, which unfortunately resulted in some of the planned improvements to space being pushed back.

We are working on a newsletter from MindArk CEO David Simmonds which will contain an overview of our development plans for 2013, and space will certainly be included in that roadmap.

Thanks for the update Bjorn, i really hope these development plans will consider not only provided feedback and suggestions but also the comming up competitor for 2014 space-scifi-universe - StarCitizen - i have submitted link to their homepage via supportcase. They are going to set a new mark for an immersive space virtual universe experience and i really hope mindark will prepare to compete ahead of time.
    John Black Knight
    Admiral Titans of Space Starfleet (ToS Normandie & ToS Ark Royal)
    <a href=http://www.titans-of-space.com target=_blank>http://www.titans-of-space.com</a>

I look forward to this newsletter.

Mods please close thread.
    Starfinder XXI: PM me to book a flight!
    Buying: Umbranoid Paste Pot
    Metal flows through my veins!

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by Few Scars View Post
    I look forward to this newsletter.

Mods please close thread.
    So even an answer took a Year to formulate and all that said was "we have No Answer"
    I can't imagine how long it will take to actually upgrade space and I dont mean just re-colour the space mobs!!!

Hello Bjorn, i must say that there is lots of things that may make lots of players happy in that roadmap BUT i cant find the word 'space' in that roadmap even once.
    Of course i can understand when mindark prioritizes game development based on avaiable planet partner interests and feedback from support cases - however how do you expect to get much feedback from space if you do not attract more players to it ?
    With space not even being mentioned for 2013 while an upcomming competitor has shared a whole long video with the public already sharing an detailed space vision for 2014 you are not competing on the market for these kind of gamers at all.
    Its also quite disturbing to see taming getting mentioned 'to be developed in 2013' as it will be needed for an upcomming planet partner while this planet partner is not even listed of joining in 2013 - this lets one assume that the last 3 years taming has been completely on hold and it wont be seen ingame before 2014.
    So with taming taking 5 years to return while continuously being mentioned, it is hard to actually imagine how much effort will go into space when not being mentioned at all.
    Please give us an extension to the mentioned roadmap for 2013 in regards to space.
    John Black Knight
    <a href=http://www.titans-of-space.com target=_blank>http://www.titans-of-space.com</a>

8. 12-21-2012, 07:59
    Reason
    spambot

Mature
    what a shitty rod map noting abut space or hangars most of the stuff shuld have been redy when they started vu 10 not taking 4-5 years to get back in game or more

Dominant

Does this mean that space development is no longer a priority in 2013 or was it accidentally left out of the roadmap?

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...=1#post3045488

We just got our extension, thank you Bjorn
    John Black Knight

12. 12-22-2012, 09:43
    Reason
    2.1 - English only

13. 12-22-2012, 15:01
    Reason
    spam

Mature
    hi ma any news abut hangars yet

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast