Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Space Road Map

Quote Originally Posted by mikej View Post
    hi ma any news abut hangars yet
    Would be interesting in knowing as well!

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by John Black Knight View Post
    Hello Bjorn, i must say that there is lots of things that may make lots of players happy in that roadmap BUT i cant find the word 'space' in that roadmap even once.
    Of course i can understand when mindark prioritizes game development based on avaiable planet partner interests and feedback from support cases - however how do you expect to get much feedback from space if you do not attract more players to it ?
    With space not even being mentioned for 2013 while an upcomming competitor has shared a whole long video with the public already sharing an detailed space vision for 2014 you are not competing on the market for these kind of gamers at all.
    Its also quite disturbing to see taming getting mentioned 'to be developed in 2013' as it will be needed for an upcomming planet partner while this planet partner is not even listed of joining in 2013 - this lets one assume that the last 3 years taming has been completely on hold and it wont be seen ingame before 2014.
    So with taming taking 5 years to return while continuously being mentioned, it is hard to actually imagine how much effort will go into space when not being mentioned at all.
    Please give us an extension to the mentioned roadmap for 2013 in regards to space.
    Looks like i have been correct with my assumptions in regards to taming.
    Please let us know if there will be any space development progress before 2020.
    Sad considering that the competitor i mentioned two years ago has raised about 60million $ for game development meanwhile just by listening and communicating to/with his customer base and allowing them to support.

I have personally supported entropia space with enough money to employ several developers for a long time, i really hope we are gonna see something happening there soon.

What can we do to finally get some honest feedback and our money spent in the area that we support with our gaming style ?
    John Black Knight
    Admiral Titans of Space Starfleet (ToS Normandie & ToS Ark Royal)
    <a href=http://www.titans-of-space.com target=_blank>http://www.titans-of-space.com</a>

Quote Originally Posted by John Black Knight View Post
    Looks like i have been correct with my assumptions in regards to taming.
    Please let us know if there will be any space development progress before 2020.
    Sad considering that the competitor i mentioned two years ago has raised about 60million $ for game development meanwhile just by listening and communicating to/with his customer base and allowing them to support.

I have personally supported entropia space with enough money to employ several developers for a long time, i really hope we are gonna see something happening there soon.

What can we do to finally get some honest feedback and our money spent in the area that we support with our gaming style ?
    Fix space damnit!

5. 11-10-2016, 21:47

6. 11-12-2016, 12:30

7. 12-17-2016, 01:57

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234