Young

ENtropia on maintenance but Clinet Loader says all systems online

Have just tried to login twice, Client loader say all systems online but when I try to login it says systems are on maintenance !!!! wtf !!!

2. Sponsored Links
    Young
    This is caused by Windows firewall....it takes ages to check out what you are doing when you first start EU and EU times out and thinks no response so EU must be offline.
    I never used to get this so perhaps a recent Microsoft WINDOWS update is making the process take longer. I also noiced first time loading FireFox also takes ages. Once firewall disabled then all is fine
    I wonder how many first time users give up trying to play EU and so EU loses $$$ and reputation.
    Message should be changed by MA to add possibility that clients windows firewall may be active or MA should extend the period before timeout at login.

Young

Smile

More on this. Also I found that reducing the connection speed in the clientloader also helps this. Seems speed expects a quicker response before timeout and sinec I am about s far away from Eu as it is possible to get ping will be high so I ser speed to 256k and now I do not get the "timeout" message at all.