Old

Curious about highest whip skills in game

Ok, tonight I just reached lvl 17 whipper

Of course this has made me curious, who has the highest whipper skills in game and what lvl are they.

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by lokia View Post
    Ok, tonight I just reached lvl 17 whipper

Of course this has made me curious, who has the highest whipper skills in game and what lvl are they.
    Much, much more than Level 17 - if you have high combat skills in general, you have already more than that - w/o ever touching a whip.

If that's not enough for you, see this thread, where people have confirmed unlocks through Whipper (Dmg) and Whipper (Hit) - someone confirmed Level 80 Whipper (Dmg) unlocks, and Level 50 (Hit) unlocks long ago, so that's the range you're looking for.

If you still want more exact figures, ask Max Power or Kombinator, the guys with the highest taming skills ingame (see here)
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

Old
    Well thanks for trying to bring me down. I never said I was highest, I know all my skills are still noob. But thanks for the info.

And by the way, I'm still proud of my accomplishment even if I am a noob.

Well thanks for trying to bring me down.
    And where exactly did i try this?

You've asked, i replied - if you can't handle the answer, don't ask.

Old
    If I read your post with the wrong tone, I apologize.

But, you could have started off by congratulating a low level player for increasing in skills. Instead you started your post with this...

Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    Much, much more than Level 17 - if you have high combat skills in general, you have already more than that - w/o ever touching a whip.
    It seemed very condescending to me, and like you were implying that I was trying to call myself a high level player. I was not! I was proud of having done the work to gain a level and was curious about something involved with that skill. I would not have even thought of the question if I had not gained the skill though. That was the only reason I mentioned my level up.

If I read your post with the wrong tone, I apologize.

But, you could have started off by congratulating a low level player for increasing in skills. Instead you started your post with this...
    Wait a minute, you really think that level 17 is worthy of congratulations?

It seemed very condescending to me, and like you were implying that I was trying to call myself a high level player. I was not! I was proud of having done the work to gain a level and was curious about something involved with that skill. I would not have even thought of the question if I had not gained the skill though. That was the only reason I mentioned my level up.
    Yes, and i replied - i even made an effort to dig up the relevant links.

If you got the feeling that i deem Level 17 is pretty much nothing, well, that is exactly what i think, and it is a very realistic assessment... the day you manage to understand how skills work you will concur, no doubt about that.

If you don't want someone to refer to your skill, don't post it - you made the connection between your level and the highest whip skill ingame, i just picked it up.

And let me give you a more general advice here, something you have to learn sooner or later anyway:

"Don't blame the messenger for the message"

8. 03-08-2012, 18:57

Reason
    spam

Dominant
    Ignore the trolls.

Gz, Lokia. I'm way below 17 whipper, but I'm working on it so I'll be ready when taming comes out.

Old Alpha
    look at the taming the waiting thread on pcf. I suspect most of the high level whippers have posted in there at some point in time. I'm still pretty low level myself, but there's some over there that mention skills above 50 level I think.