Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hatchling
    That is true, but if the player comes back and activates the account they should at least get their skills back and non-rare items, i dont want to do any of the attribute missions because mine are so low compared to before. it is very much a hassle

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennson View Post
    Even when you cannot start the game you should at least log into the planetcalypso website now and then to keep your account active.

"For, as long as 100 of us remain alive, never will we be English. We fight for freedom, which no honest man gives up, but with life itself." THE DECLARATION OF ARBROATH 6/4/1320. Robert The Bruce.

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by goodgrief999 View Post
    Indeed, it would be wise. However, my computer was of no use to me and someone very close to me had passed away, so I was in no rush to get back in the game. I am trying to find a positive outcome through support at the moment.

Good luck with that. Boo.

"For, as long as 100 of us remain alive, never will we be English. We fight for freedom, which no honest man gives up, but with life itself." THE DECLARATION OF ARBROATH 6/4/1320. Robert The Bruce.

6. 05-30-2013, 04:42
    Reason
    spam

Actualy MA will accept that persons can inherited accounts so just becose someone die dont mean there account can never be used again.

Young

Angry loss of skills

hi all
    my nephue had the same problem, he went to work abroad for 2 years and when he came back his skills had been reset. he contacted support to see about getting them back and was told they could not do anything. also he had no ped on his account so they must not pay you for the skills they steal.
    as a result of this he will not be playing this game again till his skills are reinstated and considers Mindark thiefs for taking his skills which he spent a lot of real cash getting.
    his ingame name is (scalp hunter slayer) he played the game from 2006-2010 when they brought in the new engine to give us better graphix but much lower loots

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by Thran View Post
    Actualy MA will accept that persons can inherited accounts so just becose someone die dont mean there account can never be used again.
    when i die i will haunt MA for all the bad loots i have had in the past 7 years, muhahaha

Quote Originally Posted by SeldomSeffoLooser View Post
    hi all
    my nephue had the same problem, he went to work abroad for 2 years and when he came back his skills had been reset. he contacted support to see about getting them back and was told they could not do anything. also he had no ped on his account so they must not pay you for the skills they steal.
    as a result of this he will not be playing this game again till his skills are reinstated and considers Mindark thiefs for taking his skills which he spent a lot of real cash getting.
    his ingame name is (scalp hunter slayer) he played the game from 2006-2010 when they brought in the new engine to give us better graphix but much lower loots
    Whenever people play a game, especially when like in Entropia real money is involved i highly encourage people to read the ToU, where it is and always has been stated the modus operandi in case of inactivity.
    However i don't know if there was no internet at all for two years four your nephew, but there are always ways to prevent avatar reset when you take care of it beforehand.

BR

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennson View Post
    Whenever people play a game, especially when like in Entropia real money is involved i highly encourage people to read the ToU, where it is and always has been stated the modus operandi in case of inactivity.
    However i don't know if there was no internet at all for two years four your nephew, but there are always ways to prevent avatar reset when you take care of it beforehand.

BR
    he was origionaly only going for 6 monthes, but it ended up being 2 years till he was finnished working abroad, and did not know the account would be reset, he thought as i did that they would mothball it till he started playing again not take his skills and leave him with a reset account
    but he will not be playing and everyone he knows will not be joining the game too, so its MA's loss both from him and the players he may have introduced to the game and all the ped they would have deposited

Guardian
    I joined in 2006, and played for about a year.

After that I got emails from MA saying "If you don't log in you will lose it" (or words to that effect).

Each time it got critical I logged in just to refresh things.

I finally came back properly in 2011. I *still* had all my stuff and skills.

But then I did read the T&Cs from the start.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast