Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by Thran View Post
    well registration just means they problbly but up the servers then so the data can be put in, the planet might not go live the same day as the servers. Might want to see that they are stable, but then again it might try it all right away.
    Actually David Dobson said there would be an update in the week of 20th feb (most likely 21st of Feb) on PAF... (it was about when we would get hoverpod textures fixed on Ark)

So I wouldnt be surprised if they go all live that date..

2. Sponsored Links
    Dominant
    My guess is that they're using the term "registration" instead of "launch" because it's in their PP agreement that their main website has to be marketed to brand new players, not to existing entropians. And since I can't see much point in signing up for a Cyrene-based entropia account unless there's a planet ready to log in to, it sounds like it could be the intended launch date for the planet... the "if we or Mindark don't screw up" date.

Exciting!
    Last edited by Neil Stockton; 02-10-2012 at 18:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Stockton View Post
    My guess is that they're using the term "registration" instead of "launch" because it's in their PP agreement that their main website has to be marketed to brand new players, not to existing entropians. And since I can't see much point in signing up for a Cyrene-based entropia account unless there's a planet ready to log in to, it sounds like it could be the intended launch date for the planet... the "if we or Mindark don't screw up" date.

Exciting!

Yeah, was my thought too. I think some of the others did it (allow new account creations before the planet was actually there to log into), but it never made sense. The planet might get the 'credit' for the account, but not much 'credit' with the new player who then finds there is no such planet to log into Must wait and see but I'd not be at all surprized if it's the 21st (or planned to be as Neil said). Frankly, I just want to see Arkadia's hoverpod texture put in 3 weeks late!
    "I exist as Sal’diresh, last remaining Knight of the world Arkadia. Hopeless is our chance of survival. Those that remain exist here at Artalia, both final bastion for hope and final despair for the people of Arkadia. Any beings to hear, we ask please. Help us."

Young

Thumbs Up Cool

Cyrene will be Funny if all fly with quads to The Planet Pirates will have a Good Day.

Hatchling
    Heya =)

First of all; the misspell has been corrected ... (new screenshot please? )

Second: The date is when registration opens for new players (not already members of the Universe) to sign up for Cyrene as their 'starting point'.

Which means, yes - we're getting closer

And no, it's not the actual launch date

Be patient grasshoppers - the Universe's most awesome planet will soon welcome you!
    <div style=text-align: right;>

Lykke - Official Community Manager at Planet Cyrene

Exciting times for sure!

Hatchling

How much?

They say go to Rocktropia cost around 80 PED. How much will it coast to go Cyrene?

Quote Originally Posted by Erann View Post
    They say go to Rocktropia cost around 80 PED. How much will it coast to go Cyrene?
    To fly yourself one way planet to planet cost around 3-4ped, to fly safe on a mothership with loot cost about 10ped, price is about the same for all planets and I am sure will be the same to cyrene as well. If you look on planetcalypsoforum.com you will see offers of motherships going to cyrene opening day very cheaply.

narfi

Quote Originally Posted by Erann View Post
    That was way back when Rocktropia was only accesible through teleporter and there was a 40 PED fee (1 way, so 80 to return to Calypso).

Around 5-7 PED on oil, thruster decay and the planet enter fee (if you fly yourself) seems a reasonable assesment, depending on where one is located and where Cyrene will be spawned.

Mother Ship offers might even be lower.

5 days and counting down!

Regards, Roni

•  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12