Hatchling

i am looking for a soc with vent or ts3

Hi i am 30 male and live in colorado us
    I have a mic and looking for a soc with vent or ts3
    i spend alot of money on video games as example i have spent 2k on fb in the last 7 months i like this game want to play it more and am rather new lost with tons of questions main thing is i speak english dont want to play alone and hate typing
    also if i got donations in ped every month equal to the cost of running ts3 or vent server
    even though i dont know how to i would be willing to run a small one must have at least 5-10 active players with microphones
    Last edited by Shanebetten; 02-09-2012 at 22:53.

2. Sponsored Links
    First of all: welcome to Entropia Universe!

I cant offer a society who meets your requirements but I do have a little advise.

Dont approach this as a regular video game. You will lose money fast and in big amounts and prolly you will be very disappointed. This is a virtual world with a real cash economy....not a video game. To save yourself some money I suggest you do some research for the moment...read forums or guides...*Alice guide to Entropia* I can recommend. Finding a decent mentor is a great way to learn. Remember..every bullet shot, every mining probe dropped or any attempt to craft an item will cost you real money..also when you have a fail. Entropia is known for its steep learning curve and skilling and knowledge comes with years...not weeks or months.

I wish you good luck with finding the society you feel comfortabe with. Im sure you will succeed. Just talk with people inworld and check the society terminals which are all over the place. Forums usually have a tab with society information where soc's recruit.

Cheers!

Roni

Provider
    My society has ts, I'm not sure if they have ts3 as I don't use ts because I prefer typing, but I do know that they have ts. I'm also not sure how many people in my soc use ts on a normal basis because of not using it myself, but I think that I've seen at least 5-10 names state that they use it. We are also an english speaking soc

Either way, If you have any questions about the game I love to answer questions and you should also take a look at my EU history book if you would like to read up on the dynamic history of the game.

http://www.voc.entropiasociety.info/...ewtopic.php?60

Hatchling

still looking

i am still looking for a soc who is active with ts3 or vent

Hatchling

im back in game looking for soc with ts3 or vent

im back ingame looking for soc with ts3 or vent

pirates communicate with voicechat
    if the piracy career is something for you, then try searching us up in space.

Hatchling
    Pirates my arrrrrs

Calypso Settlers have a vent server , mainly team hunt and my drinking games

We are atm too, add Rowdoc Donner so we chat... what times do you play?
    Calypso Settlers home of the brave.
    Tourists need not apply

9. 11-06-2016, 14:37

10. 11-06-2016, 14:38