Thread: Graphic Problem

Hatchling

Graphic Problem

Hi, this has been going on since i started the game. Pretty much whats happening is that i can see through the floor and see the dirt below it. All types of objects are transparent and when i was in the starting area I noticed that the bar NPC wasn't there sometimes. Also, I cant see the water texture but bubbles appear when im in the water. None of the walls are visible either and the posters just come up black. Now i don't know if im missing a files or anything but some help or advice would be appreciated, thanks.

2. Sponsored Links
    The first thing I'd suggest is to open your graphics card control panel and ensure all 3D settings are set to 'application controlled' (or equivalent).

Hatchling
    ok il look into that. I dont think its that my computer is crapping itself cause i have no lag what so ever. Its just that all the textures except the ground aren't materializing.

Hatchling
    well everything is balanced out but its still the same...

Hatchling
    Oh wait, here we go. I got it to work.

Mind saying what you did ? I'll file it away for next time someone posts a similar issue

Quote Originally Posted by Serica View Post
    Mind saying what you did ? I'll file it away for next time someone posts a similar issue
    If he did what you said, it will work