Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hatchling

Is EU dead or is it only for the wealthy players now?

It seems like the game is dead, only people I see are at twins or 1-2 in the TP areas that I go to.

What is the latest average players online in a day? Will we ever know that? Those that are online are they the ones with thousands of ped and on the otehr end of the scale, the poor that play just to sweat?

2. Sponsored Links
    I can assure you it's far from dead! Maybe you logged in on a down time...Twins, Limnadian District and Nea's place on Calypso are usually still crowded.

Don't forget that recently Next Island and Arkadia planets are introduced. As far as I understand Rocktropia planet has a steady population. I know that Arkadia population is increasing...so now we are maybe a bit more "spread out" because the increase of population in general is lagging a bit to the increase of available "space". Now thats my view...not neceseraly a fact.

And the diversity in the population is still much the same: newcomers, mid level and high level players. As far as I can see the low-mid level group is still the biggest part of the population.

regards, Roni

Guardian
    If anything eu is better for non wealthy players than ever before, and still steadily expanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Stave Petty View Post
    If anything eu is better for non wealthy players than ever before, and still steadily expanding.
    I can agree with this!!

Mature
    It seems pretty much the same as when I played in 2009. I think the population is less than in 2007 when I started, but doesn't seem to have dropped off significantly in the last 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Artrat View Post
    It seems pretty much the same as when I played in 2009. I think the population is less than in 2007 when I started, but doesn't seem to have dropped off significantly in the last 2 years.
    If anything they are just spread out more due to the bigger land area after the typhon hit!!

Hatchling
    I have just started playing regularly for the first time since the big upgrade a couple years ago when my PC became too slow. Many things have changed since then. Calypso is now larger than it was. There are more planets and space to visit. Calypso does seem a bit emptier but not that much. I don't think the overall player base is less than it was. I doubt it has grown much either though!!!!!

3777 unique globalling player in hunting over the last 30 days. So it is far away from being dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennson View Post
    3777 unique globalling player in hunting over the last 30 days. So it is far away from being dead.
    It is possible to know the values ​​of the number of "unique globalling player" in the three professions over recent years? It could be a very interesting analysis to know the impact made by various facts in the trend (VU10.0, new planets, global economic crises, etc.).
    JoseM Tacoral
    General
    Argentrópicos
    http://www.argentropia.com.ar
    La Web de la comunidad hispaanoparlante de Entropia Universe.

Dead? No and these are not the numbers you are looking for.

Only for the wealthy players? No.

What you really need to do :
    Find good mentor and soc. You will see more people and places.

Deposit small amount real money, which you get quickly by doing work IRL or go back to sweating and stop complaining, it won't make any PEDs for you.

Hope this helped.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast