Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Young
    Quote Originally Posted by The NN View Post
    Now let me be so frank to correct Marco in that statement, see I still don't think that a game that denies people there satisfaction, is a game for the users, it may be by the users, however not for them, should we then leave? just because MindArk has chosen to scam all of us?
    EU is not a game its a UNIVERSE.

Why do you all think MA scam us?

MA takes around 10% of what you spent, how much you spent is up to you.
    So if you feel scammed, you definately spent to much, you obviously couldnīt afford that amount you lost, or you havenīt been prepared to loss what you spent (what you surely should be!).

One thing is, that its possible to play EU at every level of money spent, from absolutely 0 over 10$ month (as most subscription fee based games charge) up to insane 1000$+/day (gambling addicts!).

As said what you spent is absolutely your own choice.

And there are some opportunity to invest into things that can let you play at 0 deposit if you invested in the right things!

So please STFU and donīt call MA scammers, only because you donīt know how to live and survive in EU, what is definately a lot more challanging than every other fun MMO based on monthly subscription or even free at all (all those boring WoW clones!).

2. Sponsored Links
    Celeste quarry on Arkadia is always full with people crafting buying selling and such....also a great place to find a space taxi or, if you want more security traveling in lootable pvp space a mothership at times..

In EU it's possible to spend more than you can afford. Not only possible, there's this temptation every moment, everywhere you look.
    And this is a problem - most people can't handle so much freedom, they need a system that takes certain fixed amount per month - no choices, no freedom, no problems.

If u lack the willpower to stand on your own and make responsible decisions, EU is obviously not a game for you. Go play WoW or something.

What about the cost to play - was away for over 2 years, came back and found out that the game has become cheaper. Back then i spent about twice as much as now, in average. Something in the looting algorithms has definitely been changed, because there is a noticeable difference - at least from my perspective.

However, it does not mean now i can make money playing the game, or even, that everyone can make money playing the game.
    This is not possible in any game, never was and never will be. Whoever has such ideas, well, drink less and those symptoms will go away.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by The NN View Post
    I still think MindArk ought to take responsibility for the users own interests, rather than that of covering up a con, If you ask me, MindArk has made a game that is a crime of a more psychological nature. It is nothing more but greed in the ugliest of forms.
    Why is it a con? Call of Duty the xbox game costs $75 US + for around 80 hours of entertainment. I spend a lot in EU, but less than $1 US per hour, and I enjoy a R.C.E. game a lot more than plain games with no dynamics.
    You get what you pay for.
    Boo.

"For, as long as 100 of us remain alive, never will we be English. We fight for freedom, which no honest man gives up, but with life itself." THE DECLARATION OF ARBROATH 6/4/1320. Robert The Bruce.

Old Alpha
    Quote Originally Posted by goodgrief999 View Post
    You get what you pay for.
    Boo.
    No loot... no loot... no loot.

Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    No loot... no loot... no loot.
    Obviusly you haven'T hunted much lately, did you ?

I Think Entropia is never death. I Fly around all day Hunting and Mining at all Planets and always a lot of Players online. It is just Eu is bigger now so not that Concentrade at one Point. Look even at Areas you not think you will not be alone. ENTROPIA ALIVE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123