Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Viod

The Viod

There's a viod and it's not just the space between the planets in the Entropian Universe... I mean artwork and I do enjoy my graphics. So after I setup my charactor, my web site, I will be doing Entropian based artwork.

PLEASE SEE POST 4

Thankyou.
    Last edited by PennyBlack; 03-17-2012 at 19:08.

2. Sponsored Links
    Can't wait to see what you provide!!
    Ty and gl!!

Amazing artwork Penny......can't wait for your work to be available

regards, Roni

I didn't know how hard it is just edit screenshots. Different from doing something from scratch. Anyway I done some content and quality control (My freind) dumped loads, obviously I produced some tripe along the way, but you can see them on the website I created for my hobbywork. If you like them, take them... but I'm not makeing any monies in the production or distribution of the images as they are fan art and created for fun.

As I love my hobby and the gameing enviroment, I'm also setting up flat so I can upload my stuff, I'll post again when I've finished it which shouldn't be more than a few weeks (fingers crossed) and you can pop along to see what some of the better images look like on the Mega, Opto and Elique displays in the Entropian Universe.

Hope you enjoy the images.

www.pennytropian.yolasite.com

Thanx

I loved those!!!!! Amazing artwork.......Im still grinning about the one with the wheel clamp

Cheers, Roni

Nice!! and I love the last one in Custom. the skull........................
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Haveing got everything aquired and setup in my flat I then uploaded a couple of images. I am some-what dissapointed how it all went. I used a standard resolution of 2048x1024 to display the images and it seems that after paying nearly 5 pounds to upload a single image, the display was pixelated and darker than the original image.
    I tried different graphical settings to see if it was the case that the displays changed, but unfortunatly, the pixelation remained the same, only the contrast of the imaged changed. The higher the shader quality, the lighter the image was.

I took a sectioned screen shot to show how the picture looked. I want to display oils, apart from my own art in my flat but cannot see myself doing anything else because of this issue.

Example

I won't upload lower resolutions, I don't see the point, even if it is only 1 pound cheaper. I'm gutted by this.

I just realised I spelt the threat title incorrectly. I got the o and i the other way around... my bad

I uploaded a new piece of digital artwork in Entropia at 1024x512 resolution, half of resolution of the illistrated post shown earlier. I am happier with it as almost looks as it does in the example below. I put it on the Elique Sign as the MegaView magnifies as it's slightly LARGER, so I'll use the Megaview to show work that I think will show better, vise-versa on the different displays. It's a matter of how you use them I think and I'm new to working with virtual displays.

Anyway, I wanted to use a helicoptor from the entropian Universe, like the Gungnir or the Artic, but I haven't got one so snatched an image from the net to manipulate and use in the scene. It may not be Entropia based, but what the hell.

Nuclear Reign

When I've got 7 of the 10 displays working, I'll post my flat's address on Calypso.
    Last edited by PennyBlack; 04-09-2012 at 22:01.

Quote Originally Posted by PennyBlack View Post
    I uploaded a new piece of digital artwork in Entropia at 1024x512 resolution, half of resolution of the illistrated post shown earlier. I am happier with it as almost looks as it does in the example below. I put it on the Elique Sign as the MegaView magnifies as it's slightly LARGER, so I'll use the Megaview to show work that I think will show better, vise-versa on the different displays. It's a matter of how you use them I think and I'm new to working with virtual displays.

Anyway, I wanted to use a helicoptor from the entropian Universe, like the Gungnir or the Artic, but I haven't got one so snatched an image from the net to manipulate and use in the scene. It may not be Entropia based, but what the hell.

Nuclear Reign

When I've got 7 of the 10 displays working, I'll post my flat's address on Calypso.
    Hi Penny,

Awesome work. As for the typo in the topic start...just ask John Capital if he can change it. Shouldnt be a hassle.

Cheers, Roni

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast