Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast
    Mature

My Hunting Loss Support Ticketed.

ok well iv been playing EU for over a year now and with a big ficking loss due to skilling but this isn't the problem knew this was gonna happen at the start.

Not to long ago I hit my first hof and everything went to shit after. I mean really went to shit.

Loss After Loss After Loss, This has been going on ever since I hit the hof iv tryed everything and I mean everything to get back on track but its not happening. Now I have Lost the hof I got and now im burnning into my last 2kpeds most of that in armor/guns/amps/fap so iv got like 600ped left. ( and this is with repairing of over 700ped needing done.....

I put in A support ticketed this as lossing over 1kpeds inside one week is just fucked up. 95% return sure np... but coming back with 50% returns! wtf MA
    Where before I was breaking even on EVERY run (almost) if I did get a loss I was sure to make it back on the next run. (Always)

In MA's answer they have asked me to turn to the forums and so im doing so, im not looking for answers that dont help or that are theory's, facts or nutin please.

My Support Cases
    History for support case 222183:

2012-02-12 20:26 You wrote:

Hallo I really need help with this please!

I hit my first Hof 1197 PED Wednesday, February 01, 2012 18:27

ever since I hit it I have been coming back with alot less than what iv been going out with.

I have always done 200ped ammo runs and always finish my ammo/amp before sorting the loot/adding up.
    But when I do go sort the loot/add up im coming back with 50% returns, this has been happening every day since I hof'ed

NOW i have loss the ped I receaved from the hof and still dropping!!!! NEED HELP!!!! PLEASE!!

I have asked my mentor and many around me on whats going on and none know!!! so im asking u for your help since no others can help me ((((((
    2012-02-12 20:37 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Thank you for the report. MindArk PE AB offers Entropia Universe as an exciting and entertaining virtual universe where the participants are free to choose how to form their experience. The cash economy, upon which Entropia Universe is based, is dynamic and this also affects the in-world systems such as the loot system.
    Due to several reasons we can not reveal the exact details about how these systems work. We can only reveal that we have not implemented any changes that could affect the return rate which is calculated as a percentage.

We have checked your account and everything is in order. Apart from this, there is not much more information we can give you in this case. We suggest you talk to participants in community forums and ask for tips and strategies to be more successful.

Kind regards,
    Obadiah | Arkadia Support
    2012-02-12 20:47 You wrote:
    dude theres nutin exciting about lossing over 1000ped inside 1 week when I have been doing the same thing as before when I did break even or profit abit.

my mentor doesn't even know why im lossing & he's been playing since the game was in Beta!

HELP ME!

(We have checked your account and everything is in order.)
    what the hell... over 1000ped loss is in order???
    what the hell.... iv been trying to make a 3000ped loss back and you take the best thing i gotten back off me.

really dude I need help forums did not help and asking players did not help! only person that can help is u Obadiah.

2012-02-13 18:46 You wrote:

another thing.... when I was hunting every other person around me where globaling and it seemed to be my loss after every run payed there globals! EVERY TIME!
    2012-02-14 16:02 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you are so upset at the moment. As you are probably aware, we can not discuss in game balance here. We have tried to explain how the system works without revealing too many details and we have given advice on how to try to optimize your situation. The trick is to find out how to optimize your own situation by getting to understand the economy, the market forces and how to match skills and equipment efficiently.

Apart from this, there is not much more information we can give you in this case. Thanks for your patience and your participation in Entropia Universe.

Kind regards,
    2012-02-20 12:17 You wrote:

hmm ok I can understand not allowed to talk about the loot system, fine.

Can u alteast tell me what im doing different from what i was before when i could break even on a hunt or can't that be done? (
    2012-02-20 15:19 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Thank you for the report. MindArk PE AB offers Entropia Universe as an exciting and entertaining virtual universe where the participants are free to choose how to form their experience. The cash economy, upon which Entropia Universe is based, is dynamic and this also affects the in-world systems such as the loot system.

Due to several reasons we can not reveal the exact details about how these systems work. We can only reveal that we have not implemented any changes that could affect the return rate which is calculated as a percentage.

We have checked your account and everything is in order. Apart from this, there is not much more information we can give you in this case. We suggest you talk to participants in community forums and ask for tips and strategies to be more successful.

Kind regards,

2 replys the same... what d*cks can't even give a real answer to the problem.
    Can anyone help or is MA just loving the fact there fucking me..
    Last edited by 1coolboy8; 03-24-2012 at 16:00.

2. Sponsored Links
    Banned
    hey, keep your head cold and don't let you abuse yourself... I explain:

At the beginning of your post, you were saying you've spent a lot at first, due to the skilling process and don't blame for it, then, few words later, you say you were doing 'break even' runs. Quite paradoxal...

Loot is dynamic and everyone tends to falsify their own past results (both in positive or negative way) while adopting a point of view on short term returns back in time.

Have a drink and analyse all, maybe you'll see that nothing has really changed reguarding your returns and a up period will eventually start!

my 2 pecs

Mature
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Ward View Post
    hey, keep your head cold and don't let you abuse yourself... I explain:
    At the beginning of your post, you were saying you've spent a lot at first, due to the skilling process and don't blame for it, then, few words later, you say you were doing 'break even' runs. Quite paradoxal...
    Loot is dynamic and everyone tends to falsify their own past results (both in positive or negative way) while adopting a point of view on short term returns back in time.
    dude a year of playing, A good 4 months of that was skilling.

After them 4 months of bad looting I was getting 95% returns to 250% returns by using my better guns
    Marber Bravo-Type Annihilator
    p5a / a104 Or P5a / a105
    p4a / a104
    cap-101 / a101

Never in my gameplay have I ever came back with 50% return after them 4 months, never mind a FULL week of bad looting..
    A full ficking week.... Not one run was a profit or a break even, and still dropping....
    Didn't matter what I hunted was still getting bad returns Stayed on ark for 2/3 days after the hof and moved due to the shit looting and tryed atrox/agro/corns and more..... same shit.. bad looting 50% returns still happening.

Have a drink and analyse all, maybe you'll see that nothing has really changed reguarding your returns and a up period will eventually start!
    eye dude really has changed or I wouldn't be forced to post this on the forums.

Up period would need to start soon or im gonna be like the rest that have to sell my items to just keep trying to make my loss back...

about 600ped balance left out of about 7000ped from my first day here and so much repairing needing done, can't keep going HOPING for a break.
    the break I DID get (the hof) was taken right back off me by MA the d*cks

Thats why I sayed im looking facts on what I need to do,

Ty Ed for the replay anyways but it doesn't help me. (
    Last edited by 1coolboy8; 02-21-2012 at 22:32. Reason: forgot to add my pulling gun

Banned
    a good 4 months is nothing, or did you mean 4 years?

I mean after a year of playing, you spending way too much for your levels.
    Also, with experience, you'd know that you can't use the same pricey gear on each mob, unless you're ok to loose a lot.

There's so much to say on the subject, but you get the idea.

Mature
    a good 4 months is nothing, or did you mean 4 years?
    4 months yes... not 1/2 hours a day... 12 hours and up per day!
    So eye that was plenty since It got me upto the most eco (L) handgun ingame....

4 months may be nutin if u got no ped to skill with in the first place, that isn't the case here.

Banned
    years of skilling 12 hours a day here. sometimes 16+ hours a day.

Banned
    facts you're reporting tells us the biggest guns/armors is not a guaranted profit... does not surprise me.
    Analyse, think! You see it doesn't work, the way you do it.

Mature
    how is this helping me?? i dont care if you want to keep skilling im not looking to skill anymore im looking to stay alive ingame.. big diffence in the 2

u replyed to fast or 2 slow :P
    facts you're reporting tells us the biggest guns/armors is not a guaranted profit... does not surprise me.
    Analyse, think! You see it doesn't work, the way you do it.
    its not the biggest gun ingame.... its the most eco handgun ingame...

Banned
    my own focus is not on skilling, skills come naturally now, without efforts. Actually i use tt weapons and get profitable hunts 80% of time
    Anyway, what i do or will do doesn't matter... I or we would need much more precise details on your gameplay style to really help you...
    Things that i do in society chat easilly, but on forum i doubt you will get the help you're looking for, i can only say you to analyse and discover by yourself some subtilities quite hard to notice at the beginning.

Banned
    so the most eco gun would not be a guaranteed profit?

this does not surprise me as well...

Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast