Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    thanx, good reading!
    i'd say it's the most interesting thread in all EU forums lately

ps:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Ward View Post
    by logics, you can compare those two mathematical functions 1/x and 1/(x+1). when x is +/- infinite, their value are the same, but when x is around 0, the variance btw both is maxed.
    took a moment to get the idea (cause my math sucks) but hey, it's actually a pretty simple statement, no rocket science.

who misread the "around 0" for "equal to 0"... well, this can lead to some pretty interesting conclusions indeed

2. Sponsored Links
  3. 02-27-2012, 12:43
    Reason
    Rule 2.3 - Personal Disputes and/or replies to deleted post

4. 02-27-2012, 21:27
    Reason

5. 02-27-2012, 23:05
    Reason

6. 02-28-2012, 03:39
    Reason

Mature
    Quote Originally Posted by psge View Post
    How stupid can you be to think you can profit every time you go out? Most players are pleased to profit for a short period, rest of the time they just limit their losses.

You have been given some excellent advice from players who do not complain so I assume they are happy with their returns. We all have good times and bad times and there is a random element to the game. So if you are successful then it doesn't mean you are doing something right. Why do you think new players get HoF's?

You were lucky for a time, now you're luck has run out. Look at the advice you have been given. Keep learning. But please DO NOT moan because you are making a loss. Most players do and a lot of players considerably more than you. Adapt or leave. It's your choice.
    For one I didn''t say I wanted to profit all the time.... hints when I sayed id be happy with 90% returns. who looks stupid now? lol

new players get hof's for being in the right place/time/tools...
    no luck about it.
    MA know when they hit big, tell me one new player that has hit big and still has the ped?

"So if you are successful then it doesn't mean you are doing something right."

lol just didn't get this one bit, u keep beleaving that if u wish.

If no one moans then how can the problem be fixed....
    how can the economy grow if dicks keep pushing new/old players away.
    seen so many topics about players wanting MA to get new players.... everytime MA do, dicks push them away from them game with fasle facts or no facts.

meh really don't care anymore about this game, but not quiting just yet.

Banned
    There's one thing that is not too secret, that noone has ever talked about in this thread, and is not known by a lot of players... Some very skilled players (compared to brand new avatars, let's say with main hunting professions higher than lvl 50) are not aware/did not notice it. ->

You've said in a post about the amount of repairs you have to pay, which was not far from 100 bucks... Ok fine, some gear are kinda pricey, but i realised few days ago that you are not using those pricey gear, and if you have to pay not far from 1k peds to repair, you are doing very wrong on that: I recommand repairing ALL your stuff after each hunt. You'll experience a great increase in your efficiency.

Mature
    There's one thing that is not too secret, that noone has ever talked about in this thread, and is not known by a lot of players... Some very skilled players (compared to brand new avatars, let's say with main hunting professions higher than lvl 50) are not aware/did not notice it. ->

You've said in a post about the amount of repairs you have to pay, which was not far from 100 bucks... Ok fine, some gear are kinda pricey, but i realised few days ago that you are not using those pricey gear, and if you have to pay not far from 1k peds to repair, you are doing very wrong on that: I recommand repairing ALL your stuff after each hunt. You'll experience a great increase in your efficiency.
    aye man I did repair every run Till 1 week after I hoff'ed. Couldn't keep repairing them MA took my ped lol
    iv stopped using them and have placed them on auction ( just havent got the ped cycle I once had.

Banned
    Make things clear, a grunt armor with a P5 and A104 amp are not even 1 k peds TT value, how could you repair 1k at each run? (and FAP)

Makes me think that your only purpose is to say that MA's support sucks, whatever the answer they can give you, whatever the answers we can give you.

So if you want your goals achieved, here they are: MA's support sucks!

(am not thinking it, but at least you are satisfied now)

Mature
    Make things clear, a grunt armor with a P5 and A104 amp are not even 1 k peds TT value, how could you repair 1k at each run? (and FAP)

Makes me think that your only purpose is to say that MA's support sucks, whatever the answer they can give you, whatever the answers we can give you.

So if you want your goals achieved, here they are: MA's support sucks!

(am not thinking it, but at least you are satisfied now)
    forget about attachments?
    2 laser per gun so I had 6 lasers for 3 guns and 2 scopes..
    my armor/fap is never much at the end of hunts and is always repaired before hunting 4-7ped
    the decay dragged out over a long time dude... isn't like it was after 1 hunt lol.
    3 hunts per day with 50% to 70% returns per hunt for 3 weeks = a shit time and a really shit tme for my ped card.

how could I repair if I couldn't get back what I had already repaired? yes i could of ketped sticking ped into repairs and hoping for the best :s

im not saying Not repairing your tools is good.. but with no option what was i a post to do?

Your a good bit over what I sayed my repairs were, but w/e.

aye the answers they give are dicky... like common 2 replys the same for 2 different things asked and first one ok walked into it... The 2nd thing I asked wasn't even to do with the lootsystem it was to do with my gameplay.
    Can u alteast tell me what im doing different from what i was before
    Not saying support havent helped me in the past but with this they taken the micky.

Banned
    noone bring all their gears to tt=0 in one single hunt. When you'll want advices i'll answer.
    Simple, you don't repair, you're loosing A LOT of efficiency. You do a long hunt to bring your stuff to tt=0, then take 30 seconds 5-10 times per hunt to go repair.

Hatchling
    First off.. UL armor loose protection when it looses TT.. means a -TT UL armor part does NOT protect as much as it says.. ALWAYS keep armor repaired or dont use it..

2nd of all: Scoria?! I certainly dont hope you shoot those alone with a p5a?! No wonder you are loosing then.. They have waaaay too much regen and waaaay too much HP for that..

You sure sound like a friend of mine.. Refuse to listen to advice.. Im gonna give you some advice anyways.. Hunt for MU, NOT for swirlies.. I learned that the hard way too.. eg. Molisk has Molisk teeth that has good MU and is easy to sell.. Take off the amp of the p5 and p4 and go hunt those Molisk at Atami's.. They do global, they do drop some armor, and best of all - save up those molisk teeth and sell..

Mature
    how come most that have replyed havent even looked at the replys before posting...

Quote Originally Posted by Zume View Post
    First off.. UL armor loose protection when it looses TT.. means a -TT UL armor part does NOT protect as much as it says.. ALWAYS keep armor repaired or dont use it..

2nd of all: Scoria?! I certainly dont hope you shoot those alone with a p5a?! No wonder you are loosing then.. They have waaaay too much regen and waaaay too much HP for that..

You sure sound like a friend of mine.. Refuse to listen to advice.. Im gonna give you some advice anyways.. Hunt for MU, NOT for swirlies.. I learned that the hard way too.. eg. Molisk has Molisk teeth that has good MU and is easy to sell.. Take off the amp of the p5 and p4 and go hunt those Molisk at Atami's.. They do global, they do drop some armor, and best of all - save up those molisk teeth and sell..

as I sayed 2 post before your reply! I sayed I repair my armor!

I killed 3 scoria with a p5a/a104 and globaled around 180ped then updated to cap-404 with a104 and never got another global after,
    so that was 72 scoria with 50%-70% returns. around 330ped loss hunting them.
    rofl not a hope im gonna start hunting unamped..

Isn't that im refusing the help, most of everything sayed I DO or have done with no luck.

iv hunted so many different things with bad returns.
    iv changed my setup so many times trying to find whats good for what mob, even mobs I used to hunt with a gun no longer works as it did..

Edward can u answer this?
    how could I repair if I couldn't get back what I had already repaired?

funny how im not the only one that has lost bad after hitting a hof... maybe its not just me?!?!?...

Banned
    no, there's no more answer for you, you're blind, and the perfect candidate for loosing peds that goes directly into my pockets, tyvm
    Last edited by Ed Ward; 03-10-2012 at 16:58.