Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 88
  1. #61
    Mature Flash's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 24 2010
    Location
    Sweden GBG
    Posts
    28
    Hi !! If I understand correctly, you have put in 700 USD since you started? if you must guess .. how many hours have you played since you started?
    Planet Calypso Sitizen Since 2004-01-05

  2. Sponsored Links
  3. #62
    Mature
    Joined
    Jan 04 2011
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Hi !! If I understand correctly, you have put in 700 USD since you started? if you must guess .. how many hours have you played since you started?
    couldn't say how many hours iv played in total... but I have played everyday since I started over 1 years ago around 6 to 24hours/day.

    nice to see Edward u can't even answer...

  4. #63
    Dominant
    Joined
    Aug 09 2011
    Posts
    484
    TBH, it sounds like you play too much. You hunt 24 hours a day some days? It's not healthy for your brain or your body. I recommend taking some breaks from the game and coming to grips with the reality that a 7000 ped loss after a year of heavy hunting means you've been doing quite well in terms of returns. I think the problem is that you're expecting to profit or at least to cycle peds indefinitely with little loss.

    Most people who play that much lose a lot more. Take some time away from the game, cut back the hours and your perspective on the game may improve.

  5. #64
    Banned
    Joined
    Nov 08 2010
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    274
    i can answer, the problem is you can't listen.
    700usd is less than what am up to pay in one month, come back in years when you're not a noob anymore, answers are already in the thread, i won't multi quote amongst the different posts, it's useless.

  6. #65
    Mature
    Joined
    Jan 04 2011
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Stockton View Post
    TBH, it sounds like you play too much. You hunt 24 hours a day some days? It's not healthy for your brain or your body. I recommend taking some breaks from the game and coming to grips with the reality that a 7000 ped loss after a year of heavy hunting means you've been doing quite well in terms of returns. I think the problem is that you're expecting to profit or at least to cycle peds indefinitely with little loss.

    Most people who play that much lose a lot more. Take some time away from the game, cut back the hours and your perspective on the game may improve.
    lol na i do alot of other things ingame, I heal for decay for hunters, Trade at twins, very odd time now adays. Alot of sweating free skill! lol


    your prob right, need a break.
    gonna sit back and sweat just like the rest right? wait for my moment again lol

  7. #66
    Mature
    Joined
    Jan 04 2011
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Ward View Post
    i can answer, the problem is you can't listen.
    700usd is less than what am up to pay in one month, come back in years when you're not a noob anymore, answers are already in the thread, i won't multi quote amongst the different posts, it's useless.
    dude maybe you don't see it but you run your sentences in to one another its very damn hard to understand it.
    My reading/writing skill not the best here to, would need to meet half way... Im never gonna understand you just like I know half the things I have said you havent understood.

  8. #67
    Banned
    Joined
    Nov 08 2010
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    274
    simple, you get lucky on your first run and keep thinking it has to stay like this. Then you spend all your peds on next 10 runs. That is how EU is supposed to work, making you spend so a few ones can win back what you've spent

    I've already wrote that you have to be prepared to a long bad period due to this.
    (not mentionning other points we tried to make you understand)

    When luck is making you hit a global or a hof, it has nothing to do with the gear you are using. When luck gives you loot, the reason why you get loot is only luck and nothing else.

  9. #68
    Alpha wizzszz's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 01 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Ward View Post
    That is how EU is supposed to work, making you spend so a few ones can win back what you've spent
    1coolboy8, simply ignore Ed - what he said in the quote above is 100% nonsense, you do not pay for other peoples loot.

    There are dozends of studies on PCF showing that your long term return is a certain % of what you spent - Ed perfectly knows that, {removed}


    And, there are terribly long losing streaks in between, simply get used to it - hunting smaller stuff for a while or doing something completely different (like mining) or simply taking a break might help bringing your luck back.
    Last edited by JohnCapital; 03-11-2012 at 07:13. Reason: 2.2
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

  10. #69
    Banned
    Joined
    Nov 08 2010
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    274
    let's consider another approach:

    The best thing you could do is to use your amp and scopes when you are in a lucky run and use no gear all the rest of time. That way, your returns will be maxed. But we can't know for sure when you'll have luck on your next run, so the reasons and advices you can re-read in the whole thread to minimize your risks.

    Don't think your luck will stay forever.

  11. #70
    Banned
    Joined
    Nov 08 2010
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    274
    {removed} .
    Last edited by JohnCapital; 03-11-2012 at 07:14. Reason: reply to deleted comment.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •