Thread: Forum policy

Forum policy

Soo.... after being banned on PCF with practically no reason.
    some questions have started to pop up.

I'm now wondering if this forum is run by the same people on PCF, this is as far as i can see.
    Is there a forum run by Mindark only? where MA team/support can decide wether it leaves the gameplay or not.

I have been watching PCF for quite some time, this only due to the fact that most people ingame have an account registered on there and actually use it.
    Also have i been mixing myself with the community by making threads and posts.
    Whenever someone got trolled the message got deleted within usually 3 hours.
    Unfortunatly due to my ingame activities a lot of people have started to troll me, even after i reported the troll posts the messages stayed there for nearly a week. now i can easily take a few jokes..
    but some messages include heavy verbal harassements which are totally unrelated to the topics subject.
    therefore i decided to "leave PCF somewhat", meaning i will be watching on a distance but ignoring the trolls as much as possible.
    This resulted in me being banned for 2 weeks, disallowing me from holding private message contact with my business partners ingame, or viewing any topics on the forum.

Since this is the forum redirected from www.entropiauniverse.com,
    i hope the forum "illuminatie" here is owned by MA officials.

please shed some light on this someone.

2. Sponsored Links
    Both PCF and Entropia forum is owned by 711. There is no forum run by Mindark.

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...etCalypsoForum
    http://jdegre.net/pe/sigs/2f5e9a962ad145cc.png
    Trust No One. Question everything, and believe nothing until you check it out yourself. Especially anything from MA.

Old Alpha
    entropiaplanets is a bit more tolerable somedays.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger View Post
    Soo.... after being banned on PCF with practically no reason.

please shed some light on this someone.
    There is a total rule against "I'm quitting." threads, you created one in which you said pcf.com was absolutely terrible, that was seen as so negative you received a temporary ban. If I was you I would be grateful it was not a permanent ban. I have been warned of a permanent ban for less.
    Boo.
    Edit: and if you constantly 'rob' other players of their possessions, you can expect to be 'trolled', yes.
    Last edited by goodgrief999; 02-27-2012 at 04:28.

"For, as long as 100 of us remain alive, never will we be English. We fight for freedom, which no honest man gives up, but with life itself." THE DECLARATION OF ARBROATH 6/4/1320. Robert The Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by goodgrief999 View Post
    There is a total rule against "I'm quitting." threads, you created one in which you said pcf.com was absolutely terrible, that was seen as so negative you received a temporary ban. If I was you I would be grateful it was not a permanent ban. I have been warned of a permanent ban for less.
    Boo.
    Edit: and if you constantly 'rob' other players of their possessions, you can expect to be 'trolled', yes.
    i said i would leave pcf somewhat, meaning i will just take more distance instead of being active.
    this thread i created was 3 days before my ban, the threat got deleted after a few hours.
    but my ban got recieved some days later.

also i agree with the fact that people troll me,
    just some cross some lines and mods admins rather chose to let it stay than to delete.

Stagger -> your friend risked a ban on pcf.com by posting a screeny for you. It showed you were banned for 2 weeks for your "I'm quitting." thread. It does often take the mods/admin 48hrs to do sh*t, yes.

"For, as long as 100 of us remain alive, never will we be English. We fight for freedom, which no honest man gives up, but with life itself." THE DECLARATION OF ARBROATH 6/4/1320. Robert The Bruce.

then explain why the ban comes 3 days later, and not right after when i posted that topic and it got deleted.

i got removed from PCF after i responded on 2 growing-out-of-hand troll-posts.