Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Hatchling

Smile Price of sweat - resellers.

Hello,
    I'd like to inquiry about the sweat price. How do you people feel about sweat price going down month by month?
    It is quite common to buy it at 1.0 ped/k or 1.5ped/k.
    Most of the deals at Twin Peaks are done at 1.7-1.9ped/k.

What MA should do about it? Who is to blame on dropping sweat prices?

Your beloved reseller Daniel

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling
    this player is currently under boycot by sweat gatherers who work hard he will go buy sweat from us at the lowest price he can and make profit of our work by reselling to a sweat seller you have been warned

anybody who supports this reply respond with boycot

Hatchling
    Uhm...
    how could I possibly make any profit on selling sweat when there's almost NO demand on it.
    I just pay the most fair rate - the free market price.

You're welcome to join the discussion on how to make the demand on sweat HIGHER - so everyone and each of us can benefit on it.

Daniel

Hatchling
    there are people who sell more then you and you ping ponged the price you know it i know it and everyone else knows it and people where buying for a lot higher then you i will not respond to this thread anymore if you wish to sell at a good price that is your decision but telling someone off for advising people not to sell is not a freindly business opertunity especially when everyone else agrees

Just being curious:

Are you ...

Quote Originally Posted by dagnai View Post
    Your beloved reseller Daniel
    ... the person in this post ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarock View Post
    One of these people and only one that i have meet in Entropia until now it is Daniel from Nea's Nest(seen him on Arkadia too).I am not sure about the full name but it won't be hard to recognize him since he always buys sweat with 1.5 ped per 1000 which is a really bad price and he is dressed with really bad taste too as he's price is .
    ... ?

Are you?

And LOL @ "Neas nest" btw.
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

Hatchling
    Daniel isnt doing anything wrong. If there are sweat buyers with better price just sell to them and if you really care about sweat gatherers and wanna help just buy the sweat and resell it to the people who are buying at fair price without to win peds.

Hatchling
    Em, I always buy with the fair price.
    with 1.8 ped/k daily one person can buy up to 300k of sweat. I don't need it any more in such a big amount, therefore I offer only 1.5 ped/k - while still maintaining too buy a sustainable amount of sweat.

Supply and demand - one of first lectures at university about economics.

With no reaction from MindArk the price of sweat soon will reach 1ped/k - actually some of the deals at Twins are done for that price.

Old Alpha
    Anything you get that gives you more than TT value is a good thing. TT value of sweat is, I believe 1 pec per 1k. If you are getting 2 pecs per k you are already getting 200% markup. Anything more than that and you are price gouging. Of course, the whole history of this market has let there been price gouging since the beginning, so it's not really any surprise that the high prices are going down.

I honestly suspect that one of the reasons that MA introduced blazers and nova fragments is so that folks would start trading that for sweat instead of peds/pecs. That's probably the rate that is really should go for... Not sure if it'd be a 1:1 blazer for sweat trade, but it seems logical that something like that would be the way to do it...

Actually, mobs have the amount of sweat on them that they have health points... so puny = 10 sweat... so maybe the rate should be something like whatever average decay on the weapon is for 10 health is the amount that the guy offereng the sweat should add in pec value when handing the sweat to the guy trading the sweater the blazers as blazers come from creating decay while sweating does not? j/k, but maybe not... Maybe the base price should be like 1 Nova: 100 sweat or something similar since the RCE is based on decay, etc.?

Hunter wants tp chip to work to hunt more... he has tons of blazers... trades to a full time sweater for more sweat so that he can refine it to make ME to power that chip. RCE comes around full circle.

Last edited by mastermesh; 03-29-2012 at 16:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Roni View Post
    As far as Im concerned MA should stop giving the free VSK when an avatar is made.

Regards, Roni
    I totally agree. The situation is alarming. If big Production of sweat still continues as it is remaining worthless in the market, em afraid irritated players will dump it all to tt and imagine a mega volume of sweat to be dumped daily to tt. I hope it will not affect any MA system especially the loot.

I hope I'm wrong or else there must something to be done to correct the situation

What I want to point out is, why not just include the sweat in the hunting loot system if there is no more demand for its big production?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast